Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Heroes Webisodes

Author Topic: Heroes Webisodes
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone watch the Heroes webisodes??

Hard Knox, Destiny and The Recruit.

I found all three to be quite enjoyable - and actually - way better than the actual show of late!!

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Johnny
Member # 878

- posted      Profile for Johnny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw the first set ("Going Postal", or something?) and thought they were rubbish, so I haven't paid much attention since.

--------------------
deviantArt page | Online portfolio

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh the Going Postal ones were craptacular.

I was the same - I never gave them a go after that.

But the three I listed are the closest to the series. The going postal ones looked fan-made almost.

--------------------

Johnny
Member # 878

- posted      Profile for Johnny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll check those out, then. I've half given up on the series, though. With the right people they could turn it around, there's certainly a good enough core story there and some good characters. I still watch it, but it's all a bit blah. Just washes over you, doesn't it?

--------------------
deviantArt page | Online portfolio

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

Yeah. I read that they've fired more writers from the show - maybe that'll help? There are so many untapped ideas for Heroes.

Anyway - yeah check out the webisodes. You should be able to easily view them on the Heroes website if you are in the US.

Seriously, The Recruit and Destiny were not too bad - better than what's been aired on TV lately.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps