Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Sliders Movie (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sliders Movie
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you were to take all the, erm, "shaft" that she's had, and combine into one big, massive lovestick, it would only be second to one other.

------------------
"...screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!" - Omega.

Irony ensues.

Free Jeff K

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stop it! She and I are destined for each other, you know, and I shan't abide such talk. Kari Wuhrer = virgin.

Also, me = delusional.

But good lord, Rob Lowe? I could beat up Rob Lowe. Well, I could throw rocks at him from a distance and giggle, anyway.

------------------
I will shout until they know what I mean.
--
Neutral Milk Hotel
Read three (three!) chapters of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet"! Then, go insane!

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Minus top? Heck, she's done minus bottom too. Remind me to put you together a few sample pics. . . 8)

------------------
"I rather strongly disagree, even if I share the love of Dick. Speaking of which, that would be the most embarrasing .sig quote ever, so never use it."

- Simon Sizer, 23/01/2001

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could you mail them to me, so that I can complete my archive?

------------------
Terry: "Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, ...."
Max: "And?"
Terry: "I forgot."
Max: "Come on, Clinton was the fun one, then came the boring one."
Terry: "They're all boring."

- Batman Beyond (aka: Batman of the Future)

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tsk, and I always thought that Sol would end up with someone who had a bit of class. Like Angela Lansbury. Or Roger L Jackson.

------------------
"And Mojo was hurt and I would have kissed his little boo boo but then I realized he was a BAD monkey so I KICKED HIM IN HIS FACE!"
-Bubbles

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Roger is the voice of Mojo Jojo, I am now a fan!!

The link doesn't work now, but I would like to see a Sliders movie. I got to see most of it on Sci-Fi, before they started showing Hercules. Bringing Arturo back would be easy enough, just by saying that they left him behind, and picked up his double. Might be a little harder to get Quinn and Cullin. They can leave Mallory out.

------------------
I DO NOT ENJOY BOTH GENDERS!!!
Ultra Magnus

[This message has been edited by Kosh (edited February 21, 2001).]

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, somebody fill me in on what happened with the series after the prof...erm...left.

Spoilers

$
$
$

OK, so the prof died and they got Maggie. Then they went chasing after this general dude. Now the timer can track his trail, but they still can't control how much time they'll be in each universe, right?

I know at one point the Cro-Mags kidnap Wade to take her to a breeding facility or something. So now they're looking for her too.

Then they find the main characters alternate universe brother who only stays for like one season.

Then, I heard they made it home only to find that the Cro-Mags had taken over their Earth.

Oh, yah, and the main guy wasn't really from that Earth anyway, right?

Some one fill in a few of the gaps please and tell me how the whole thing ended. I suffered through about three seasons of that show...

------------------
"You don't tug on Superman's cape.
You don't spit into the wind.
You don't pull the mask off the ole' Lone Ranger
And you don't mess around with Jim."
Aban's Illustration www.alanfore.com

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't recall how it happened now, but Wade and Remmie ended up getting back to Earth first. Remmie went to Cro-Mag jail, and Wade was taken off planet, to breed. Quinn and Magie get there, and break out Remmie,Quinn finds out he's not from around here, from the woman he thought was his Mom.The three go in search of Wade, finding Quinns brother Cullin along the way. They get crossed up with another Slide experiment and Cullin gets unstuck, meaning he slides randomly forever, and Quinn gets melded with Quinn from another world, who happens to look different and goes by Mallory. I think Sci-Fi cut the run short to start Hercules, so I haven't seen the last shows.

------------------
Ultra Magnus

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see. So what ever happened with the general dude that they were chasing? Did they find him, or did that story get old and just sort of fizzle?

------------------

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

The General was played by Roger Daultry in the first episode, but he could change his looks by sci-fi means, and other actors played the part over several eps. They caught up with him eventually, and had the timer he was using. Which is how remmie and Wade got back home first.

------------------
Ultra Magnus

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

Hmmm. Thanks. That's actually kind of interesting.

------------------

Teelie
Member # 280

- posted      Profile for Teelie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not how they did it... obviously.
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

Well, the continuing story arc and the use of older story elements to effect later events in the series does sound interesting to me, but having not seen the actual execution of it, I can't really comment on how they may or may not have destroyed it due to bad acting or whatever else.

The story development does sound somewhat engaging though.

------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps