Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » $$ V 1x08 "We Can't Win" $$

Author Topic: $$ V 1x08 "We Can't Win" $$
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So the Visitors strike back, and they have some sort of hold on select humans so that they can use them against 5th column, very weird, it ended on a vague note.

I liked how the episode balanced three delicate plot threads at the same time (Valerie fleeing from Ryan into the arms of the Visitors, Lisa not knowing what to do with the empathy test results, and the rebels chasing an assassin) without making it confusing.

Also, Anna had her speech at the UN Summit, and the summit included some very interesting delegates.
"V" is produced by Warner Bros, not 20th Century Fox, think they'll get away with this?

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Obviously that company is very interested in research....

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I wonder how Lisa's knowledge of Joshua will change things? Will she figure out that he's the head of the Fifth Column? Will she and Tyler join Erica?

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She might not've gleaned treason from simply "You owe me one now", hopefully she took it as boilerplate V politics.
I'm starting to see more and more similarities with V:s and drow, apart from the matriachal power structure.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps