Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » $$ V 1x10 "Hearts and Minds" $$

Author Topic: $$ V 1x10 "Hearts and Minds" $$
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-I wonder if Rehka Sharma is being typecast into traitor-like roles.

-Is Chad really wanting to help Anna or really wanting to stop her? I can't get a good read on him.

-Either Anna hits really really hard or Lisa bruises easy...

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dunno, I think Chad is trying to play the double agent. As for Lisa all I can say is...Pinata!!!
Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think he's after the truth and just doesn't know for sure which side is on the level.

On the other hand maybe Anna had the V doc implant a loyalty chip in his brain. [Wink]

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are there any truth to the rumours that V may not be renewed for a second season? I've been hearing reports that the viewer ratings for this show have been dismal, despite the quality of the series.

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Supposedly the show is pulling in "average" ratings, but it also seems to be doing better than Flash Forward.
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From what I can tell from the wiki ratings section, the show is actually ranking in the top 5 in its time slot every episode, so Idk...

If it was on FOX, I'd say we'd definitely have to worry about it getting canceled. But, seeing as how its on ABC it'll probably be given a better chance.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Mucus
Member # 24

- posted      Profile for Mucus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm
quote:
It's a good day to be an evil invading lizard. After the latest episode showed a 14 percent ratings spike, ABC has renewed V for a 13-episode second season. FlashForward, meanwhile, may not be seeing much more of a future.

http://io9.com/5538692/v-picked-up-for-a-second-season
Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

Hurrah.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps