Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » summary needed.........

Author Topic: summary needed.........
D. Lerious
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for part three of " A kiss is but a kiss" I was able to watch the first two parts, but miss the third, as I was on vacation when it aired. Could someone please send one via e-mail?

------------------
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.

IP: Logged
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm afraid I have no idea what that is. Do you want the third verse of "As Time Goes By" instead?

------------------
Conservative, n. A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal, who wishes to replace them with others.
--
Ambrose Bierce
Read chapter one of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet"! It's useless to struggle.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isn't that the theme-tune to an old British 80s sitcom?

Hang on, shouldn't someone be asking me that?

------------------
"Why do you want to spend time with a deer? They're so stupid, they get hypnotized by headlights!" - Guido Anchovy

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know if it's from the 80s, but you're right. The local PBS station here shows it right after Keeping Up Appearances on Thursday nights. :-)

------------------
"It's like the Star of David or something. But without the whole Judaism thing."
-Frank Gerratana, 17-Aug-2000

D. Lerious
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanx for the info, guys, but I was referring to the name of a 3 episode arch of Farscape, of the same name as that song. I wanted to know what happened in the final episode.

------------------
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.

[This message has been edited by D. Lerious (edited August 22, 2000).]

IP: Logged
The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it's FarScape, then I believe it should be redirected to General Sci-Fi.

------------------
"The things hollow--it goes on forever--and--oh my God!--it's full of stars!" -David Bowman's last transmission back to Earth, 2001: A Space Odyssey

The 359 Webpage

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup!

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"And on a wholly unrelated note, I went to high school with Fidel Castro. So there." - Simon Sizer

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes. Remember, any sci-fi stuff other than Star Trek or Star Wars goes here.

------------------
"Wise Papa Smurf... Corrupted by his own power! Can no leader go untainted?!?!"

-Thundarr the Barbarian, Cartoon Network Commercial

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And the song is called "As Time Goes By". Work with me here, people.

------------------
Conservative, n. A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal, who wishes to replace them with others.
--
Ambrose Bierce
Read chapter one of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet"! It's useless to struggle.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps