Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Ron Moore writing and producing for "Roswell"

Author Topic: Ron Moore writing and producing for "Roswell"
dreammuffin
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess Ron Moore will be writing and producing for "Roswell" this comeing season. I hear he is a great deal responsible for the entire Klingon Mythology. Anywone know how much.

Roswell is on Mondays at nine on the WB in the states. I think he writes the second episode of the new season, which begins October 2nd. It's a great show, I think, although it has it's detractors. I wonder how bringing Ron Moore on board will affect the show.

(Katims, Brown, and Jonathan Frakes are still involved with the show, Katims is still #1.Thania and Nutter left to do other shows)

Cheerio,

DM

IP: Logged
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Poor Moore.

Ok, I shouldn't say that. Heck, at least he has a job in television, which is more than I can say for some struggling hacks.

(Meaning me, that is.)

------------------
love's function is to fabricate unknownnness
--
E. E. Cummings
Read chapter one of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet"! And party everyday.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps