Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Babylon 5 - Season 1 Episode "Babylon Squared"

Author Topic: Babylon 5 - Season 1 Episode "Babylon Squared"
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just saw this episode and I can only say this: Wicked! I loved it! For those who don't know, I am watching all this for the first time so please, do not spoil anything for me! I want to experience this the way the rest of you did.

I can say now that I'm watching Babylon 5 I'm becoming more critical of Voyager. The continuity factor is a major concern in this whole thing.

------------------
"He may not be a god, but on this ship, I am!"
-Andromeda

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm actually having the opposite reaction.

------------------
love's function is to fabricate unknownnness
--
E. E. Cummings
Read chapter one of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet"! And party everyday.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know this might sound strange coming from me, but a lot of season 1 of B5 is, frankly, pants. So is season 5. The main reason people slag off s5 more, is that they've experienced seasons 2-4 in the meantime.

Babylon Squared is good. And you're getting near the end of season 1, so things will really start to pick up now...

------------------
"If every vampire who said he was at the Crucifixion was actually there it would've been like Woodstock. I was at Woodstock. I fed off a flower person and I spent six hours watching my hand move." - Spike

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm...Fabrux said "wicked." Normally that wouldn't be very interesting, but in Worcester (or, in the local language, "Wustah,"), it's used as a catch-all modifier. Everything is wicked cool or wicked retahded or wicked pissa or...

But B5 is, as always, supernifty (says The Shadow).

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"Gardening for Dummies is too intense." - Rick

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like that SNL skit with Jimmy Fallon?

------------------
"Hockey is a sport for white men. Basketball is a sport for black men. Golf is a sport for white men dressed like black pimps."
- Tiger Woods

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably. Is that the one with the drunk high school kids?

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"Gardening for Dummies is too intense." - Rick

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps