Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Andromeda ship "Glorius Heritage Class" (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Andromeda ship "Glorius Heritage Class"
Brown_supahero
Member # 83

- posted      Profile for Brown_supahero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saw the stats on the ship
http://www.andromedaascendant.com/statistics.html

this ship is huge
also has slip stream drive

Funny thing about this site that it's all about the Andromeda yet there is not that many pics about it

also see
http://www.andromedatv.com/
http://www.allsystems.org

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think this belongs in the General Sci-Fi forum...

------------------
Buffy: "See, this is a school. And we have students and they check out books and then they learn things."
Giles: "I was beginning to suspect that was a myth."
- Buffy: The Vampire Slayer

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup...

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"I remember my mum telling me 'don't wear that jacket, it doesn't go with your top.' And I said 'Screw you mum, I'll wear what I'll like'. And then I went and changed tops." - Liam Ka--thingy

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, it belongs in the Andromeda forum... Hint hint...

------------------
ayr.virtualave.net
"C'est la nuit blanche/let's go out all night"
-11:30, La Nuit Blanche

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There already is an Andromeda forum.
http://www.slipstreambbs.com/Ultimate.cgi?action=intro&BypassCookie=true

------------------
All along the watchtower, princes kept the view
While all the women came and went, barefoot servants, too.

Outside in the distance a wildcat did growl,
Two riders were approaching, the wind began to howl.
Bob Dylan

[This message has been edited by Kosh (edited December 05, 2000).]

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, Fabrux is referring to the fact that when the Great Forum ConsolidationTM arrives Any Time NowTM, we will be getting an Andromeda Forum.

------------------
Kang/Kodos in '04!

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now, the big question: will that be before or AFTER the New Year?

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 7.5 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux
Shop Smart -- Shop "S"-Mart

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Er ... simply out of curiousity, when do these changes take effect?

So asked JeffKardde.

quote:
As Steph's coming into town tomorrow and staying until nearly the end of the month, I'd say early December...

So answered The Capps. Hence the Any Time NowTM comment.

------------------
Kang/Kodos in '04!

[This message has been edited by Krenim (edited December 05, 2000).]

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why is an Andromeda forum needed, exactly? Is this based on the forum-glutting two posts that have been about it? By that standard, we'll need to set up a forum dedicated to German boys between the ages of 7 and 10 named either Otto or Heinrich.

------------------
What did it mean to you
An early chat with death
To pull your body for a moment from your soul
--
Camper Van Beethoven
Read chapter TWO of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet"! Now with 30% more plot.

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't forget Deiter!!

------------------

Bob Dylan

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

I just looked at the stats for the AA. The crew stats are before the fall of the Commonwealth. The AA now has a crew of six people and 50 or so robots, and some drones for outside repairs.

------------------

Bob Dylan

Timo
Member # 245

- posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And if I read the stats correctly, the pre-acopalypse crew complement featured one officer, eleven enlisteds and 4120 galley slaves / robots / underpaid summer helpers / nonexistent crew listed for tax deduction purposes.

Timo Saloniemi

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beats working on a kibbutz.

------------------
"I do prefer the arse, but you can't dismiss the leg. They're joined at the hip, so to speak."

- Liam Kavanagh

Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thought I'd put my two cents in here instead of making a new topic.

I just saw an episode of this show for the first time, and I have to say it was pretty lame. The exterior shots of the ship flying through space was about the best thing the show had to offer. The acting was bad, the whole backstory didn't seem to be well thought out, the "Nietscheists" were just a pathetic ripoff of the Vulcans, and that alien navigator looked like Gary Coleman wearing a badly-constructed grasshopper Halloween costume. I seriously hope Flare doesn't devote a separate forum topic for it.

------------------
Homer: "I'm not normally a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me, Superman!"

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, thank goodness you're not a studio exec then!

Nah, it does get better. You don't see the insectoid Webster again. And I thought the Nietzscheans (did I spell that right?) were rather more Klingon-ish.

------------------
Luke Ford: "What's it like having a dick in your ass?"

Zoe: "Imagine taking your bottom lip and pulling it over the top of your head. You get used to it but it does hurt."

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps