Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Earth: Final Conflict ($$$)

Author Topic: Earth: Final Conflict ($$$)
Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By popular demand, I'm posting my theories on recent events in EFC-land.

DeeDee Sandoval. Remember the scene in "Atonement" where we found out Zo'or was watching the entire proceeding? It seemed to be from DeeDee's perspective. It seems likely that she has a survailance CVI, similar to those implanted in Lili and Liam at various times.

It's also possible that the entire scenario from "Trapped by Time" was set up by Da'an, so as to manipulate Zo'or into manipulating Sandoval into stealing the codes and accessing the stasis pods. I think Da'an's setting up Zo'or for a coup attempt. It'd just be so... so Da'an.

Further, I think Sandoval may be on the verge of figuring out that Liam is his son. Remember: Sandoval knows he has some unknown child out there somewhere. Sandoval knows that this child has access to information shared by VERY few people. Namely, his doctors, and Liam Kincaid. Remember that moment between them, where Liam, after having just thrown someone off of a train, proclaims that he doesn't like the idea of humans killing other humans? I think Sandy may have seen a bit of himself in Liam at that point.

Comments?

------------------
Disclaimer:
"All references to vices and of the supernatural contained in this game are for entertainment purposes only. _Over_The_Edge_ does not promote satanisim, belief in magic, drug use, violence, sexual deviation, body piercing, cynical attitudes toward the government, freedom of expression, or any other action or belief not condoned by the authorities."
- `OverTheEdge'

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I shall refrain from commenting as I thing E:FC is a not very good TV show and ... erm ... *stops commenting*

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 6.27 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux (with four eps posted)
"Oh, yes, screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!"
-Omega 11:48am, Jan. 19th, 2001
"The candidate who slimed John McCain in the primaries and smeared Al Gore in the general election is now the president who pledges to elevate the nation's tone and bring civility to our discorse. Kind of like Michael Corleone brought peace to the mob by killing the heads of the other four families."
--Paul Begala, Is Our Children Learning?

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps