Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Ack! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Ack!
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Screech? SCREECH! That's exactly who I was thinking of. Dustin Diamond, was that his name?

As far as I can tell he was in "Saved By The Bell;" then "Saved By The Bell: The Next Generation;" followed by "Saved By The Bell: Class Room Nine;" and "Saved By The Bell: Detentioner."

And, of course, the as-yet-un-named "Saved By The Bell: Series 5." Which may not feature the name "Saved By The Bell" and could even be a prequel, featuring the adventures of Screech and his pals in kindergarten. . .

------------------
Ross: This is not good for my rage. *takes another pill*

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The guy playing Fred is the real life boyfriend of Srah Michelle Gellar. So they won't have a problem with it at all...

------------------
Terry: "Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, ...."
Max: "And?"
Terry: "I forgot."
Max: "Come on, Clinton was the fun one, then came the boring one."
Terry: "They're all boring."

- Batman Beyond (aka: Batman of the Future)

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That thing from the teen show that dares not speak its name.

------------------
I will shout until they know what I mean.
--
Neutral Milk Hotel
Read three (three!) chapters of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet"! Then, go insane!

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I checked out the "Scooby-Doo" entry at IMDb. At the bottom, y'know how they have links to other things saying "If you like this, then you'll like this other thing?"

The link was to "Revolutionary Girl Utena."

UTENA.

What the FUCK?!? WHERE is the fucking CONNECTION?!?

------------------
"For people with resources, the right events <I>happen</I>. They may look like coincidences, but they arise out of necessity." --T�rk Hviid

BlueElectron
Member # 281

- posted      Profile for BlueElectron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Girl power??

------------------
What is the difference between a terriorist and your girlfriend?
- With terrorist, there is a chance of negotiation.

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arse power?
Nim
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arse power?
Nim
Member # 205

Double post?
Nim
Member # 205

Double post?
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't remember many arses in Scooby-Doo. Apart from Fred (whose actor up there is the closest to what they should look like).

Now all we need is a live action Johnny Bravo...

------------------
"And Mojo was hurt and I would have kissed his little boo boo but then I realized he was a BAD monkey so I KICKED HIM IN HIS FACE!"
-Bubbles

Nim
Member # 205

It was a hint at Father Jack's old axiom.

------------------
Don't kill me, I'm charming!

Teelie
Member # 280

- posted      Profile for Teelie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was wondering about Scooby myself... since he'll be CGI, will he have an actual "voice" too or just some dog barking out something? I hope they can manage to pull his voice off without going too doggish or too human.
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think he'll probably speak like he does in the cartoon. Going by the above photo, I don't think that they're striving for a realistic recreation of the 1970s.

Who to do his voice though? I think Billy West did it in the first of the recent cartoons (he either did Scoob or Shaggy), but I think other people have done him in the other two.

------------------
"And Mojo was hurt and I would have kissed his little boo boo but then I realized he was a BAD monkey so I KICKED HIM IN HIS FACE!"
-Bubbles

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess the big question is, though, will it be totally cartoonish CGI, like the Rocky & Bullwinkle movie, or a "realistic" Great Dane, or something in between?

------------------
Ross: This is not good for my rage. *takes another pill*

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally, I think the real big question is why god, dear lord please no no no, why why why?

Not a fan of the Scooby Doo.

And this isn't alone! Josie and the Pussycats should be out on film at the same time, I think. And the live action Fat Albert movie. Fat Albert!

------------------
Not even a god can deny that I have squared the circle of a static Earth and cubed the Earth sphere by rotating it once to a dynamic Time or Life Cube.
--
Gene Ray
Read three (three!) chapters of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet" Or don't. You know, whatever.

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps