Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Farscape? (Spoilers) $$

Author Topic: Farscape? (Spoilers) $$
Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I looked back over the last year of topics in this forum, and didn't see Farscape in the title of anything. Does anyone here watcvh the show?

$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
And what do you think of the new line up.

------------------
Witty Remark

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, since there's already spoiler space, I'll go right into it...

Farscape has gotten to be one of my favorite shows lately. I missed most of the first season, but got hooked during the ending arc of Season 1. Scorpius has got to be one of the better sci-fi villains to come along in quite a while, with Crais a close second.

What do I think of Season 3 so far? Although everything has not been going as I would like, it's still been really great. I'm really unhappy that Zhaan's been killed, and I don't particularly like that Jewel/Jool/however-you-spell-her-name yet. The Scorpius clone's been hilarious so far this season (especially with that dumpster bit ), but I'd like to see what the real Scorpius is up to (no doubt something involving the wormhole tech from John's brain). Same with Crais. He's now in the main credits, but we haven't seen him since the season premiere.

------------------
"The Long Kiss Goodnight begins, more or less, with Geena Davis being kicked in the head by a deer. This was the high point of the film."

- Sol System, 2/24/01

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't seen any of the first season, and only about five or six episodes from last season, but I'm hooked as well. I love "Harvey". I see Gepta started a thread for Farscape. I think I'll look in it. Haven't heard from Gepta in a while.

------------------
Witty Remark

MC Infinity
Member # 531

- posted      Profile for MC Infinity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've heard a lot of people say good stuff about this show, but I've never actually seen it, or maybe I have, but I haven't paid attention to the title.

------------------
"Well if it's gonna be that kind of a party, I'm putting my dick in the mashed potatoes!"

-Nimrod 16/4/2001

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

OK, who saw "Eat Me", an hour of classic Sci-Fi/horror mixed to perfection, all leading up to a classic Farscape moment at the end?

------------------
Witty Remark

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps