Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Farscape

Author Topic: Farscape
Dr Phlox
Member # 680

- posted      Profile for Dr Phlox         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone seen the show Farscape on Sci-fi?

--------------------
President Josiah Bartlet: Congratulations. So, who is da man on this one?

Communications Director Toby Ziegler: I think this time we're all collectively da man, sir.

Deputy Communications Director Sam Seaborn: I accidentally slept with a call girl.

Communications Director Toby Ziegler: Accidentally? Did you trip over something?
-----------------
The West Wing

colin
Member # 217

- posted      Profile for colin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I have. I think the show is very good, innonative sci-fi. Unlike other sci-fi shows, the characters, with a few notable exceptions, mature and develop a unique identity outside the constructs of the plot.
The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, I love FarScape. It's exactly what Sci-Fi should be today.

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Wes
Over 20 years here? Holy cow.
Member # 212

- posted      Profile for Wes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Farscape is pretty cool, i watch it casually.
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And you know what? We (the UK) usually get new episodes before the US.

So I'd be careful about spoiling stuff for Lee, or he will extract his revenge by mentioning that Moya is actually having a lesbian affair with the Death Star. Or something.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Dr Phlox
Member # 680

- posted      Profile for Dr Phlox         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did anybody see the July 27th episode? Does anyone know when and if they're re-airing it?

--------------------
President Josiah Bartlet: Congratulations. So, who is da man on this one?

Communications Director Toby Ziegler: I think this time we're all collectively da man, sir.

Deputy Communications Director Sam Seaborn: I accidentally slept with a call girl.

Communications Director Toby Ziegler: Accidentally? Did you trip over something?
-----------------
The West Wing

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They will probably rerun them all late in the year, or very early next year. As of August 13, they are running it from the begining, Monday through Thursday at 8pm EST.

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The SciFi channel out here in cali has been showing them, but they are apparently showing them in some kind of crazy order. The beginning of this season was the second part of a two parter to which we'd never seen the first. It's kind of making my brain hurt. I've been buying the DVDs. Just recently they've started showing the reruns every weeknights which makes me a pretty happy camper...

I like it because they take some chances, but I smell ego trouble.

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Moya is actually having a lesbian affair with the Death Star

Jesus H. Fucking Christ! Thanks for ruining that for me, you damn limey!!! Nooo, you couldn't be bothered to use spoiler warnings, could you? Oh, no, because you think "The sun never sets on the British Empire!!!!" and guess what? It fucking did you whore son of a bitch! Now the whole show is ruined for me! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!

For anyone who is wondering, I'm just being unwittingly funny today. No offense is intended to Liam, although much offense is intended to Omega, just because. I'm going to take a shower now. Oh, yeah, Liam: I didn't mean any of it. Except the bit about the sun.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps