Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Buffy/Riley $$$Spoilers$$$

Author Topic: Buffy/Riley $$$Spoilers$$$
Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to watch Buffy sporaticly. See one and Miss three or four, before seeing another. I always disliked Riley, and was glad that he disapeared during one of my off weeks, but then I began to wonder, whatever happen to him. Last night, on F/X, I saw the first part of what happened, and it made my day.
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
I always thought he was a stupid SOB, and he went and proved me right. And Spike talked him right into it. Telling him that Buffy could love only Vampires. What does he do but go get himself bit. What a shit wit. I can't wait for the ep where he dies, assumeing that it will happen tonight or soon. We are close to eps that I've aready seen, so it has to be soon.

WOOO-HOOO!!!

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

Spike
Pathetic Vampire
Member # 322

- posted      Profile for Spike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I can't wait for the ep where he dies

$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$

Unfortunately he won't die. Spike shows Buffy what's going on and she's very disappointed about Riley. They break up and he leaves Sunnydale to kill some demons in Belize.

[ December 14, 2001: Message edited by: Spike ]

--------------------
"Never give up. And never, under any circumstances, no matter what - never face the facts." - Ruth Gordon

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saw it Friday. Damn, what a wasted opportunity.

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

$$$$

...you been warned, biatches.

quote:
Before the light at the end of the tunnel, Buffy's life is going to get a lot more complicated. Returning in the new year is Marc Blucas, as Riley, Buffy's demon-hunting, soldier ex-boyfriend, last seen heading off on a jungle mission.

"We have him doing an episode for us after Christmas," says Whedon. "We're really excited."

This should answer the question of what happened to Riley in the jungle, whether a demon or something squished him. "Not squished," says Whedon. "Something rather more dramatic happened to him."

Here for MORE! Biatches! Biatches!

[ December 25, 2001: Message edited by: Malnurtured Snay ]

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps