Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Resident Evil

Author Topic: Resident Evil
Epoch
Geology Rocks
Member # 136

- posted      Profile for Epoch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Went and watched it last night and I have to say that I was impressed with it. It may not follow the story line of the games but it was a very well done movie. I suggest that if you haven't seen it yet go even if you aren't a fan of the games.

--------------------
The Poster formally known as Tec.

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great, looking forward to it.

Funny, I'm checking our cinema-chain's movie-dates, "RE"'s going up in Sweden in just a month.
Usually there would be a six-month delay.
Has the exporting of movies suddenly started going more smoothly and synched?

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Epoch
Geology Rocks
Member # 136

- posted      Profile for Epoch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I believe it was filmed in like Germany or something so that might be why.

--------------------

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wasn't terribly enthralled with it, but I suppose it can be the tea of which someone else enjoys a cup of.
Wes
Over 20 years here? Holy cow.
Member # 212

- posted      Profile for Wes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard milla has a full frontal and ass shot.. true?

yum

Wes
Over 20 years here? Holy cow.
Member # 212

- posted      Profile for Wes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard milla has a full frontal and ass shot.. true?

yum

Epoch
Geology Rocks
Member # 136

You will just have to watch and find out for yourself.

--------------------

Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess he's really excited and all. Y'know, he doubled over himself.

And if a nude Milla Jacobyvich or whatever the fuck, is the drawing point to this film, well, that == superb!

Nim
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, she equals supermodel skeleton. The drawing point is that there once was game called RE. Still is.

--------------------
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Epoch
Geology Rocks
Member # 136

You will be happy to know that that is not the drawing point of the movie. I was apprehensive about watching it at first after hearing the plot line. However it really is a good movie, not a great movie but a good one and worth seeing in the theater.

I wonder if any of the rest of you that play RE are mad about it being sold over exclusively to freaking nintendo. So the remake of RE1 and RE4 will not be seen on the PS2.

--------------------

Member # 239

Nim Pim Rim: It appears that your sass precludes you from acknowleding other sass that is not the same sass as your sass.
Nim
Member # 205

I beg your pardon? I recognize all sass, in fact, let there be sass.

I don't have any doubts this movie will be "pretty good", the trailer took care of that.
I just don't think Milla is the sweetest movie-chick there is. She's nice though. If there is full frontal, hey, I'm not complaining.

I would like to play the first Resident Evil-game on the PC, though. I've only played RE-II and RE-Nemesis, (and of course Dino Crisis but that wasn't of the same quality).

Code: Veronica X was good, right? I'm thinking of getting it for my bro who has PS2.

--------------------
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps