Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » I know it isn't Trek, but... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I know it isn't Trek, but...
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
'Lord of the Rings 2: This Time It's Personal,
ROFLMAO -- !

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Re: "Return of the King": As cool as I think Elvis was, I don't think he could've played Sauron out of town...

[ May 09, 2002, 08:54: Message edited by: Nim Pim ]

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I first heard the name "The Two Towers," I thought, "What? Is this "Lord of the Rings" meets "Die Hard?" I can picture it: the tagline is "40 stories of sheer terror," the poster has Frodo's face superimposed by a big building blowing up, and Frodo's final line is "Yippee-kiy-ay, motherf***er!" and he pushes Sauron off the top of the tower...

My usual silliness is showing. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Meh

Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol. The first thing I thought about Twin Towers was 'another Lord of the Rings movie? Cool!' Not 'OMFG, Tolkien is Satan himself for bringing us 9-11 again! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *and jumps out of the window*'.

--------------------
Matrix
If you say so
If you want so
Then do so

Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL; those responses are *funny*

Elvis lives!!!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"I am an almost extinct breed, an old-fashioned gentleman, which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-bitch when it suits me." --Jubal Harshaw

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
1205. Jeremy Yeah, I agree, I also think that all women should be banned from beaches, because when they stretch their humps towards the sky, it makes me think of the WTC!!! Women are soooo evil!!

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Far be it for me not to get a joke, but when a Canadian's involved it's best to make sure:

quote:
I'm pissed off about the "Attack of the Clones" title too, with all of the controversy about that Italian threatening to clone a person isn't this title just a little offensive?

So, er, are we joking here, or not?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Imagine if you would go into the changing rooms of the Star Wars clones, steal all the ID-material from their armor and spraypaint the rank colors all white.

I suppose Jango Fett puts a new spin on Mohammed Ali's famed "World's Shortest Poem": "Me, We."

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Grokca
Member # 722

- posted      Profile for Grokca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes we are joking Liam.

--------------------
"and none of your usual boobery."
M. Burns

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps