Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Do you like deep space? How about living in it yourself !

Author Topic: Do you like deep space? How about living in it yourself !
Samuikaze
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Greetings. < bow > Cool forum people.

Well...
I'm here because you lot seem to be cool Sci-fi buffs and I just wanted to point something in your general direction and see if it sparks some interest.

Any of you ever heard of a Massive multi-player sci-fi game called " EVE " ? Some may have, some not.

If not ... please take a jump and have a look here:

(Link removed by Krenim)

This is a "hardcore" Sci-fi game and has the beginnings of a deep community which has already been going for 2 - 3 years before the game has even started.

Reading through some of the posts here I was thinking it would be a good idea to get some of you lot involved in our thing.

Anyway. Please have a look around the site and report back here what you think of it so far.

-

These are two in game shots of EVE, simply beautiful it is in my opinion. What do you think?

-

Oh and "no"... this is not a 1 time post in here for the game. I found you lot through google doing a " SF-forum" search. [Wink]

Comments people ?

thanks for you time.

[ May 21, 2002, 06:09: Message edited by: Krenim ]

IP: Logged
The Defiant
Ex-Member

Hi

Advice from an expert: make friends first. Geez, you call Enterprise sucky and it feels like everybody hates you.

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
:::sniffs cautiously & then yells:::

POTTED MEAT!!!

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Samuikaze
Ex-Member

quote:
Advice from an expert: make friends first. Geez, you call Enterprise sucky and it feels like everybody hates you.

Heheh... yeah I get where you are coming from Defiant. Still, you guys in here wouldn't be that harsh on me would you?

Hell, I'm just as much one you lot once I put my SF coat on! As for Star Trek well I've seen, bought and played just about everything. Just give me a nice Bird of Prey and I'm happy. [Wink]

quote:
:::sniffs cautiously & then yells:::

POTTED MEAT!!!

Shik ... errr....??? ok You've lost me bub! Someone here care to explain what he's on about? Never saw the film. [Smile]
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Spam.
Toadkiller
Member # 425

- posted      Profile for Toadkiller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
- 50 points for placing an ad.
- 50 more points for not at least posting something else first.

+ 20 points for at least getting it in SF instead of "above the line". Officer's Lounge would have been worth 50, for a net wash on ad placing.
+ 20 points for the bow

Sum = - 60, all in all not that bad for a first post. Took Monkey, what, a year to get to that point. [Smile]

--------------------
Twee bieren tevreden, zullen mijn vriend betalen.

The Defiant
Ex-Member

quote:
Heheh... yeah I get where you are coming from Defiant. Still, you guys in here wouldn't be that harsh on me would you?
They can. Not that they would be.

As for the Spam thing. Were just ragging you like we all do each other. You know Spam stands for:

Spicy
Pig
Areas
of
Mutation?

That's why it's blue.

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What Shik and Sol were getting at is that this is indeed spam, which is not permitted here at Flare. Thread closed. Link removed.

--------------------
"Kirito? I killed a thing and now it says I have XPs! Is that bad? Am I dying?"

-Asuna, Episode 2, Sword Art Online Abridged

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps