Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Craziest Theory of Them All

Author Topic: Craziest Theory of Them All
Chris StarShade
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Wouldn't it be funny if in one of the Star Trek serieses, the crew comes upon a derelict Millenium Falcon, and discover evidence that came from a faraway galaxy long ago?

{Just my warped mind talking I guess...}

IP: Logged
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, that's a radical new fan concept I've never ever heard before.
First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
whee. another candidate for electroshock therapy.

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

The BWC
Ex-Member

Wow! You know, I think the Enterprise-D captain should be PICARD!

[ June 17, 2002, 18:30: Message edited by: The BWC ]

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No, no, no.

Appropriate sarcasm would be, "wow, the sun is yellow."

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And what will happen when the E-D goes into battle against a Star Destroyer? 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post 
The Star Destoryer blasts the Enterprise to space dust and Darth Vader captures Wesley Crusher and chokes him to death [Wink]

[ June 17, 2002, 19:43: Message edited by: Veers ]

--------------------
Meh

EdipisReks
Ex-Member

no, wesley would save the day with his teen sex appeal. just like in "the game".
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

quote:
I think there should be a Star Wars Episode 4 1/2 The Star Trek Menace where Palpatine sends Anakin Vader to blow up the Star Trek universe, but the Klingons fly cloaked birds-of-prey into his Mini Star Destroyers, so Palpatine builds him a bunch of Average Star Destroyers, and Anakin Vader wipes out the Klingons but the Jem'Hadar start blowing them up, so Palpatine builds him a Super Star Destroyer and Anakin Vader wipes everyone out, but he's hurt really badly and becomes Darth Vader in memory of his bestest buddy Darth Dooku, who was killed by Obi-Wan Kenobi, who used to be Anakin Vader's best friend before he slept with Padme Amidala and pushed Anakin Vader off a rope bridge over into a pit of hot lava, but he survived because the evil Kali cult members ripped his heart out and lowered him into the flame, but his heart didn't burn up, so they made him their god and called him "daddy-waddy", but Anakin was embarassed by that name, so he just decided to call himself Nader after the American President candidate, but he can't pronounce "n" so it comes out Vader, but all the big jedi boys made fun of him, so he killed them all and that was a big surprise to everyone so then Palpatine made him Anakin Vader because Skywalker is a wussy wussy name for a not-nice lord of the evil Force and then he decided to kill everyone in the Star Trek universe especially that annoying brat kid Wesley who won the pod race every episode and saved the Federation Starship Enterprise NCC-1701-D, and they should have kept him around, because after he left the Federation Starship Enterprise NCC-1701-D went kabloooie and they had to get a new Federation Starship Enterprise, but this one was NCC-1701-E and not NCC-1701-D because NCC-1701-D went kabloooie and they had to get a new Federation Starship Enterprise that was NCC-1701-E and if Wesley had been on the Federation Starship Enterprise NCC-1701-E in Star Wars Episode 4 1/2 The Return of the Trekkies he could've blown up Anakin Vader's super star destroyer, and Palpatine would have had to build a XXL Super Star Destroyer and if Wesley was still on the Federation Starship Enterprise NCC-1701-E that would have gotten blowned up too, and soon Palpatine would have had to build a Super-Super-Extra Gulp Star Destroyer so big it took up the whole galaxy and Wesley would destroy that too by winning the pod race and then Anakin would get spanked for leading the Evil Galactic Empire to ruin and thus enabling the small rebellion in Star Wars Episode IV A New Hope Special Edition and Star Wars Episode V Empire Strikes Back Special Edition and Star Wars Episode VI The Return of the Jedi Special Edition to defeat them for good and make Anakin Vader cry for all the bad things he'd ever ever ever done but it should be episode III I/II, not 4 1/2 that was silly and 3 1/2 doesn't have the roman numerical thing going so that's silly like a BMC too and I'm sorry.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This thread should probably go in either the General Trek forum or the Star Wars forum. But since there's nothing resembling a discussion here (and that the insanity of the Officers' Lounge is spreading), I'll just close this.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps