Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Question regarding "The One"

Author Topic: Question regarding "The One"
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If anyone has a copy of "The One", I was wondering if you could do me a small favour. I'd like to have a list of all the universes mentioned in Yulaw's trial near the start of the movie. Currently I have the following universes, after rooting around the movie's website:

Alpha
Beta
Aldis
Drachan
Hades

I appreciate your efforts!

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

The Talented Mr. Gurgeh
Member # 318

- posted      Profile for The Talented Mr. Gurgeh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haven't got a copy of it, sorry. What a kick-ass film, though! That last scene was deadly.

--------------------
"Out of doubt, out of dark to the day's rising
I came singing in the sun, sword unsheathing.
To hope's end I rode and to heart's breaking:
Now for wrath, now for ruin and a red nightfall!"

The Battle of the Pelennor Fields.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I am Yulaw! I am nobody's bitch!"

[Big Grin]

--------------------

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tried searching for it as a bit of trivia, but all I could get was Hades Universe and that there are 123 universes.

I'm obviously not a big help.

Free ThoughtCrime America
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Free ThoughtCrime America     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One question I had regarding the movie: Why aren't there some really fucking strong old people walking around? Surely some of them have out-lived their mirror counterparts...

Other than that (and the fact that they CGI'ed Jet Li's fight scenes, which is like fingerpainting over the Mona Lisa) it was a fun movie.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

There's 125 universes, actually. He killed 123 of his PUVs and it came down to Yulaw and Gabe Yulaw.

--------------------

The Talented Mr. Gurgeh
Member # 318

- posted      Profile for The Talented Mr. Gurgeh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a good point about the old people, though.

--------------------
"Out of doubt, out of dark to the day's rising
I came singing in the sun, sword unsheathing.
To hope's end I rode and to heart's breaking:
Now for wrath, now for ruin and a red nightfall!"

The Battle of the Pelennor Fields.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, what if all the counterpoints all died at the same time? What is Siegried #1 got murdered by his mistress's lover at the same time that Siegfried #2 got lit up in the electric chair at the same time Siegfried #3 got run over by the Death Jeep?
Free ThoughtCrime America
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Free ThoughtCrime America     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Then there would be some really powerful corpses.

And a large set of weepy parents.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps