Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » George R.R. Martin

Author Topic: George R.R. Martin
Free ThoughtCrime America
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Free ThoughtCrime America     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, so who here is reading A Song of Ice and Fire by George R.R. Martin? I can't be the only one here who has fallen in love with this incredibly superior series.

I don't read fantasy all that much, I'll admit, but these books are simply Beyond any other fantasy I've encountered. Even *gasp* LOTR. (I'll not argue the point, if you feel differently. To each their own.)

My favorite characters from the series? Tyrion Lannister, of course, and Arya Stark. If Martin keeps up Jaime Lannister's POV in the next book, I'll be plenty pleased as well. And of course, I would love to have more Dunk and Egg, preferably in a novel form, this time.

I've read everything published thus far in the series, and I am *hungry* for more. But since it takes an Ice Age (am I clever or what?) for Martin to write these books, I thought some of you might want to discuss them with me here...

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps