Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » $$$ "Farscape" - The Return (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: $$$ "Farscape" - The Return
MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a fascinating theory, Omega! [Eek!]

However, I don't think that Grayza is really working with Scorpy -- because we saw a few scenes where there was no one from Moya present, and yet Grayza was still acting like Scorpy's enemy. Especially the part in the first two-parter of the season, where she was withholding Scorpy's coolant rods.

The whole point is that Braca is in league with Scorpy still -- and I actually suspected that from the very moment that he shot Scorpy in the back and we realized that he'd survived... I figured that that whole pulse blast had to have been staged, especially since he'd been shot in the back, and yet sparks had emerged from his front (which gave the impression of the pulse blast shooting right through his body). Scorpy's allusions to a "mole" on Grayza's command carrier cinched it for me.

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps