Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » LotR @ somethingawful.com (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: LotR @ somethingawful.com
Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

so Lowtax put in a script that shows the old man fellatio whenever _anybody_ views the image without visiting the SA page first

That's the picture I got.

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh dear. It's a good thing I didn't try to show my friends that at school...

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, now I'm getting the pictures of the old guy engaging in oral gratification. I'll take care of this.

Andrew: If the pictures are actually inside a page somewhere over there, feel free to post links to those pages. Just don't link directly to the image.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh ok, thanks - but hey I didn't know. As I said it was my first time there!!

And YES I wasn't just putting them IN the page - cause well I *know* how people bitch about THAT.

How should I know about the linking directly - crazy stuff.

PLUS there are several on each page - and each pic was from a different page. So it gets a bit annoying having to draw a map to each picture. PLUS it looses it's affect as there might be one funny picture in a whole page of absolute CRAP. So I knew nothing about the pr0n. So bitch to Lowax or what ever the frell his name is.

P.S. tweaking with script or not, I find that his method is quite immature and offensive. Won't be going back to that site again. Anyone knows him... tell him. I might let theonering.net guys know too.

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's pretty funny.
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You should see his 404 page.
Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Andrew, if you don't like SA, you might want to check b3ta. It's sort of a British version of SA, but a bit nicer and mostly plain silly.

Is this spam? I hope not :S

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lowtax is one of the most mercurial web-dictators i've ever observed. the privelige of insulting him or telling him off usually costs at least $10 paypal..
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps