Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » $$$$$ Matrix v Animatrix v Reloaded

Author Topic: $$$$$ Matrix v Animatrix v Reloaded
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I just got back from seeing Reloaded. This morning I finally got around to watching the DVD of The Matrix - I hadn't seen the film since 1999 when I saw it at the movies. I saw the Animatrix at the movies twice last week and I saw Reloaded this afternoon.

Well I'm sure it's already been mentioned in the other thread - like people gushing and stuff - so I'll save the gushing... except that:

1. Morpheus is the best character in this film
2. Trinity looks oh so hot in all that black vinyl
3. Is Link the same guy who plays Principal Wood on Buffy?
4. Is that kid "Mr. Popper" from ?"A Child's Story"? from The Animatrix?

I loved the movie - and yes I stayed for the very end of the credits!! WOO!

The question is - after having seen all three with-in a week (the two movies on the same day) I have to confess Reloaded isn't as good as the first movie. It felt as if Reloaded had no direction. Actually - even thought it's not really in the same vein the Animatrix was probably better than Reloaded! Can't wait for Revolutions though... only a few months!

Oh and a thought - does anyone think that outside world of the Matrix is still another Matrix?

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, the kid on Reloaded is the same kid as from the Animatrix movie 'Kid's Story'.

Also note that they got the scans which were delivered by that woman from the Osiris as seen in the Animatrix movie 'Final Flight of the Osiris'.

--------------------
"And they had other stuff (...) like pictures of the Vulcan woman on Enterprise."
"OOOOhhh! Uhm, I mean: Nerds!"

- Willow and Xander, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps