Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Blake's 7: A Rebellion Reborn (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Blake's 7: A Rebellion Reborn
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's not overly shocking, considering that it's only the 13th of "JANUARY". Plenty of time left in the year for you to piss people off.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, but why wait?

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tax reasons?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ran out of budget?

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

AVON
Member # 1186

- posted      Profile for AVON     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lee
quote:
People remain newbies here until they get offended at something I've said and leave.
"Well now", I don't offend easily!!! [Razz]

And, I've yet to leave any Forum (with the exception of the "official" now defunct - "Blake's 7.com" one which, closed down on all its members without any notice.)

So, I'm afraid I'm here for the duration!!! SORRY!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Have you betrayed US? Have you betrayed ME?"

TAKE KERR, OK!

http://www.avon-paul-darrow.co.uk
http://www.blakes-7.co.uk
http://www.incredibleworlds.com

Avon.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indeed you are. [Wink]

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Lee
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, yes, indeed he'll be sorry. . . 8)

--------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can we please knock off all this stupid bolding? It's really annoying, much like, well, the noob. Man, y'know where I LOVE noobs? On Counter-Strike, tearing around a corner, sighting them in my AK-47, and getting a headshot from half a map away. And then getting to admin_ban noob when they scream "BULLSHIIIIIIT"!!!!

Fun.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I don't offend easily!!! [Razz] "

I hope so, AVON, for your sake. The Vogon Poet is not as forgiving as I am. B)

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

You could be saying goodbye to your two best friends....and I dont mean the dog and the Winnebago . [Wink]

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

AVON
Member # 1186

- posted      Profile for AVON     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As, I said I don't offend easily and, being British I have a very tough hide!!! [Razz]

--------------------
"Have you betrayed US? Have you betrayed ME?"

TAKE KERR, OK!

http://www.avon-paul-darrow.co.uk
http://www.blakes-7.co.uk
http://www.incredibleworlds.com

Avon.

Species 1162
Member # 1162

- posted      Profile for Species 1162     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...and I'm Irish and can KICK YOUR ASS even while sitting in an office in America! Because you are a MORON and it's only a matter of time before you are deleted!

--------------------
Experience Is What You Get When You Don't Get What You Want.

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You too, we can only hope.
WizArtist
Member # 1095

- posted      Profile for WizArtist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AVON:
As, I said I don't offend easily and, being British I have a very tough hide!!! [Razz]

And, obviously, Mad Cow Disease.

--------------------
I am the Anti-Abaddon.
I build models at a scale of 2500/1

Lee
Member # 393

Meanwhile, Liz discovers to her chagrin that the end of pregnancy means a return to PMT. . . 8)

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps