Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » 12-9-03 (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 12-9-03
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it was "Star Trek: Firfly", you can bet it would have. Alas.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm still in shock at Simon playing pool while drinking. It's like...normal.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a character named Simon on the show. And he's not much of a drinker. So I was confused. But now I'm less so.

I accidentally watched the rest of the set last night. I want more. I want for there to be more of them coming. It's so good. This was a show with legs. There was so much going for it. It's hard to believe it was this good in its first season. I can't imagine how great it could have been had it made it to season 3 or 4. FOX is dumb.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Y'know, FOX is dumb. I mean, they cancelled Brisco County, Jr. after one season, too. Well, uh, I guess they cancelled Firefly before one season was up ... I wonder if UPN might have been a better network for Firefly ... then again, they probably wouldn't have touched it.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
UPN isn't a good network for anything. It used to be a perfect punchline for lazy people telling jokes about awful television, but the network isn't even pursuing novel forms of bad TV anymore. It's just blandness now, with just a single show anyone's ever heard of, and even that, regardless of your opinions about its quality, is past its cutting-edgeness date. (Here I mean to say that Enterprise, whether you think it is good TV or bad TV, is not The New Thing either way.)
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps