Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » "Angel" Cancelled! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: "Angel" Cancelled!
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Am I allowed to make a "don't post spoilers in such a casual manner, you bastard" comment?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Then I shouldn't say what happend to Lindsey in the 100th episode of Angel then and who ended up stoping by?
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No. Obviously.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHEN WILL TV EXECS LEARN WHAT PEOPLE WANT?!!

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People are morons. I'd say the execs are catering for their needs superbly. I'd long given up watching either Buffy or Angel, and I'm not surprised the latter has finally been cancelled. It was an adult show, with adult themes and really what they wanted was just another teenybopper show, something like Smallville. I think we're headed for another drought as far as decent SF/fantasy/genre TV goes, the last ten years have kind-of spoiled us in terms of the variety available. No-one's been able to come up with the Next Buffy (unless you count Smallville), or the Next X-Files, or the Next Hercules/Xena, and the Next Trek lost its sheen about two Next Treks ago.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No Angel - means that the only show worth watching will be Stargate-SG1... gawd Stargate-Atlantis better be good.

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dont bet on it.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I SHOULD JUST END IT RIGHT NOW.

At least there's fan fiction.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't imagine how you were even able to bring yourself to type that. You should get some kind of a medal or something.
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too bad Mutant Enemy couldn't come up with something as brilliantly plausible as an "aging routine" to explain aging vampires. Brilliantly Plausible. I mean, what would they be able to resort to? Magic? Foolish Tomfoolery!
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I kid, of course.
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is such a comfort.

And there is just something really, really terrible about UM telling others to get a life. I don't know what, but there is...

deadcujo
Spectator
Member # 13

- posted      Profile for deadcujo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AndrewR:
There is an online petition - i know, i know "they don't work" - but over 8000 signatures in about a day isn't bad - so go help save Angel:

http://www.petitiononline.com/angels6/

Another one was at 20,000 or so earlier, I think. Take away the blank "signatures" as well as the completely ignorant ones and those by the same people over and over again, there are about 3,000. Good luck with that.

I'm just going to wait and see what happens, but I'd love for it to be picked up elsewhere for a couple more years.

--------------------
Picard: Mr. Crusher, what's our maximum speed this week?
Wesley: [checking manual] Uh, 9.4, sir.
Picard: Very good. Take us to Warp 9.8 then.
Wesley: Aye, sir. Warp 9.2 it is.

Member # 239

Terrible, you say? Terrible it is!

PS: How can I find women?

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"let your fingers do the walking" [Smile]

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps