Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Crusade UK (�) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Crusade UK (�)
Dan
Member # 129

- posted      Profile for Dan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, all Season 1 is on tape, not quite sure on Season 5, and B5 is coming on DVD, there's just a campaign to get the 16:9 anamorphic view. It is coming out on DVD, just in which formats is still to be known.

------------------
Daniel Henderson
Senior Babylon 5 Editor
http://www.myrkr.com

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um, excuse me? Hello? Seasons 2 to 4? Out on video? I have them?

And "The Long Road" sucked big-time. Worst B5-related episode ever, worse than "Infection" or "Grey 17 is Missing."

Dan
Member # 129

- posted      Profile for Dan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, there is the Coloumba House mail in tapes that probably do have Season 2-4, but as far as the ones released in the stores (with 2 episodes on them) have all of Season 1 and most of Season 5 that I am sure of. They may have started Season 2, but I'll have to check.

And I have to partly disagree on your assesment of the Long Road. It was tons better than Infection (oddly enough, both have Marshall Teague), although I liked Grey 17 is Missing. It had great moments with Garibaldi and Neroon actually smacked somebody around without getting his handed to him.

------------------
Daniel Henderson
Senior Babylon 5 Editor

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Episode #5 has no Galon.

------------------
WHO ARE YOU

Dan
Member # 129

Yep, we won't be seeing Galen for a while.

------------------
Daniel Henderson
Senior Babylon 5 Editor

The First One
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Season 1: (incl. Pilot) Released by Beyond Vision here in the UK; 11 tapes ("Grail," "Eyes" and "Legacies" on one tape, "A Voice In The Wilderness I & II" + "Babylon Squared" on another).

Season 2, 3, 4 and 5 plus the TV Movies: Released by Warner Brothers Video, two episodes per tape.

Dan
Member # 129

Hey First One, you'll love Ruling From the Tomb. Your *favorite* character has a little *accident.*

------------------
Daniel Henderson
Senior Babylon 5 Editor

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last nights episode was the best so far. I think it was #11, but I may have missed one along the line. Don't miss this one Lee, Talk about getting a feel for the size of the ship, and a closeup look at the intership transport system. Great episode.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$4

Please don't anyone give away any details on this ep, till it's shown in Europe. It is one that needs to be experienced.

------------------
Outside of a dog, a book is a mans best friend. Inside of a dog, it's to dark to read. Groucho Marx

The First One
Member # 35

"Ruling From The Tomb" was okay, but then it had Locksley in it. I've missed the two after that, since I've moved and we haven't gotten around to getting cable or satellite yet. I know I'll get to see them again eventually, and I'd far sooner it be when I know there's going to be more. Not much chance of that though. . .

------------------
Phase 1: Steal Underpants
Phase 2: ?
Phase 3: Profit!

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I usually miss Crusade, but I did get to see most of last night's episode. I agree it was great, but I will comply with Kosh's request for the absense of spoilers...

------------------
Darlene: I read a lot of science fiction.
Herbert: Bless you, my child.
Kay: The world needs more people like you.

-Deep Space Nine, "Far Beyond the Stars."

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps