Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Can you help me a bit ($$$)

Author Topic: Can you help me a bit ($$$)
Holst
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, I'm quite a bit out a touch with babylon 5. Can anyone tell me went on between Presidents Clarke's suicide and Crusade.

------------------
"It's good and well to leave the government in the hands of the perfect man but what happens when the perfect man gets a bellyache?" - Belgarath the Sorceror by David Eddings

IP: Logged
Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since this Forum covers quite a few sci-fi shows, you should have included the show the spoilers were for in the title...

Anyway, I can't help you out. I'm not a regular B5 watcher.

------------------
Darlene: I read a lot of science fiction.
Herbert: Bless you, my child.
Kay: The world needs more people like you.

-Deep Space Nine, "Far Beyond the Stars."

Chimaera
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't seen all of season 5 yet (not aired in Canada until this fall on Space, I believe ), but I do know a little. Sheridan and Delenn get married, and start up an interstellar alliance for which Sheridan becomes president (he is forced to resign from Earth Force due to his actions, although he is not charged). The Rangers and White Stars are the main military muscle backing up the alliance.

------------------
"But, it was so artistically done."
-Grand Admiral Thrawn

IP: Logged
Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$Babylon-5 fifth season spoilers
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$

There was a story about a telepath that Bester was taking under his wing. The guy saw what bester was all about and bailed. He became the leader of the telepaths that escaped Earth and they eventually landed on B-5. Sheridan granted them space on the station, Leta jumped Byrons bones, which was the most interesting part of the whole telepath thing, Bester tried to get them all, Leta protected them whith her Vorlon enhanced powers. Bester came back for them a second time, some of the rebels broke off and started trouble on B-5, the climax to the story was Byron and the rebels trapped between B-5 people and Bester's people, they released some chemicals and set them selves on fire, rather then be taken. This story lasted for five or six episodes in the fifth season. In the last few episodes: John and Deleen moved to Minbar. Garibaldi moved to mars with Lise, runinng the biggest company on Mars, that Lise inharited form here dead husband. Garbaldi and Leta made a deal, he builds and army the help her take out Psy-corp and she removes the block Bester put in Garibaldi's head, it prevented Garibaldi from harming Bester.
I'm running out of stuff, somebody take over.

------------------
WHO ARE YOU?

Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never really watched Babylon 5.

------------------
Nurse: Can I help you?
Stan: We're here to commit our friend, Kyle.
Nurse: Reason?
Kyle: I'm a clinically depressed fecalpheliac on Prozac.
Nurse: JACKET!!

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps