Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Possible BSG series 2 spoiler

Author Topic: Possible BSG series 2 spoiler
FawnDoo
Member # 1421

- posted      Profile for FawnDoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't say you haven't been warned.....on browsing this page, which seems to be a fairly official guide to the new series, I happened upon this interesting Helo page with some information that sounds interesting...

"...He is left behind on Caprica where he gave up his seat in order for Baltar to escape. However Helo somehow manages to find his way back to the Battlestar Galactica in the episode "Crashdown"."

I don't think "Crashdown" is any episode from the 1st season (have checked on TV tome but I am happy to be corrected) so this might be a plot from season 2...of course given the end of season 1 I think Helo and Starbuck would have to make it to the fleet again, just thought it might be interesting to stick the information up here.

Apologies if this has been posted about before, I had a look about and couldn't see anything that matched it, but if I have and this is a repetition, apologies in advance.

Cheers all

FD

--------------------
Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur

HerbShrump
Member # 1230

- posted      Profile for HerbShrump     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, since the last episode of the first season had Starbuck on Caprica with Helo and Boomer, I figured they all would make it back to the Galactica.

I'm trying to figure out how 3 can fit in a Cylon Raider

Oh, wait a minute...

Wes
Over 20 years here? Holy cow.
Member # 212

- posted      Profile for Wes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HerbShrump:
Well, since the last episode of the first season had Starbuck on Caprica with Helo and Boomer, I figured they all would make it back to the Galactica.

Oh, wait a minute...

They could jam in there. I wouldnt mind if I was Helo.
aridas
Member # 1051

- posted      Profile for aridas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HerbShrump:

Oh, wait a minute...

That was a good one... [Wink]

Tin-plated Trio

--------------------
Feeling nostalgic for that old time Trek religion? Visit the Federation Reference Series online!

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps