Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Unseen Kingdoms

Author Topic: Unseen Kingdoms
Freeloader
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
I came into this study about 25 years ago, not necessarily as a skeptic, but as one who really didn't know the meaning of the word psychic or other terms used by the people investigating phenomena. I had one experience, which might have been a sighting, a UFO contact. I was coming back from Guadalajara, Mexico one night, in 1969, driving across the flat desert near El Centro, California. At about 11 p.m., I suddenly saw up ahead and to the right, what looked like a welding torch. I watched this bright light with fascination because it seemed larger and brighter than any welding torch or flare that I had ever seen. It pulsated from brighter to darker, becoming larger and brighter until it filled the night sky with light. The twilight effect lasted for about a minute, reaching it's brightest level, blinding my eyes before it dimmed to a slight glow, briefly holding steady and then vanished. The incident reminded me of a street lamp I had seen in London, England. This would be the beginning of many changes about to happen in my life.

[spam removed]

[ July 30, 2005, 04:56 PM: Message edited by: TSN ]

IP: Logged
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
One more change that's hopefully about to happen in your life very soon is your being banned from this board permanently for spamming it four times in a row with a link to the same crapass site that nobody with more than three functioning brain-cells is ever going to visit, a luxury which you obviously lack.
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, this is the fourth time we've had to despam a post by this guy (out of a total of four posts). I don't know how we managed to skip banning him earlier, but it's done now.

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps