Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » SGA: "Conversion"

Author Topic: SGA: "Conversion"
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll leave the heavy lifting to others, but I started this thread because something relatively minor was bugging me. HAR HAR! But, no, OK, to get their alien stem cells they had to go back to that planet from season one, right? From the episode where the bug was the B plot, and the A plot was that their puddle jumper was trapped in the stargate? The stargate that was in orbit? And that would presumably be the same stargate they were heading for when they walked through the gate in Atlantis?

"It took us longer than we anticipated to get here." I bet!

(I've got to be confusing my episodes, don't I?)

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was only paying half attention to this, but you do have your episodes correct. But did they go back to the same planet, or was it a different one? I do remember hearing that the Ancient database had quite a bit of information on the bugs, including their home planet, but I didn't pick up on whether that was the same planet.

B.J.

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was a different planet. At that time, they hadn't seen the "eretus bug" in the Ancients' databus.

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps