Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Woohoo!

Author Topic: Woohoo!
The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's been a long, drawn-out project, but I finally did it. The legality and morality of it are debatable, and I could get into a lot of trouble.

Yes, I managed to download every MP3 from the Babylon 5 music site. 350 MB's worth - and all done at work. It's then a simple matter to transfer it onto the Pc with the CD writer and then burn it to CD (padded out with a few accumulated video clips) and take it home.

It's even made me want to get one or two of the CDs. Go to http://adamgw.simplenet.com or http://listen.to/babylon5. 8)

------------------
Phase 1: Steal Underpants
Phase 2: ?
Phase 3: Profit!

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have sound at work, but once I get hooked up at home again...

The first url has "Crusade" music as well!! I love that theme song.

------------------
Outside of a dog, a book is a mans best friend. Inside of a dog, it's to dark to read. Groucho Marx

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone know where I could download a good quality version of the Outer Limits titles? It has to be the coolest theme for a show ever.

Oh, and Brimstone's various ditties, if you can.

AAAAA, as per.

------------------
The unexplained phenomenon that crippled the U.S.S. Unimpeachable --
Gaseous Anomaly...
What anomalises gaseously.

The First One
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try www.scour.net - Internet Media Guide.
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd recommend getting the Music From Babylon 5: Volume 2 - Messages from Earth CD.

It's got the first 4 seasons theme music (without narration), and it's worth is just for the extended season 1 titles theme. Franke has expanded it to 4 minutes, and it's exellent.
All the other tracks are suites made up of lots of music from the show. Z'Ha'Dum is my favourite (it beginns with that great 'shit's coming', used for the future message in War Without End, Sheridan's jump in Z'Ha'Dum, and the 'previously on B5' at the beginning of the Hour of the Wolf. Franke's best work. Chen doesn't come close...

------------------
Headmaster suspended for using big-faced boy as satellite-dish
-The Day Today

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks a mil, First. I got a kick-ass rendering of the Outer Limits, which I am playing ad infinitum as I type.
Yeah, baby, yeah!!

------------------
The unexplained phenomenon that crippled the U.S.S. Unimpeachable --
Gaseous Anomaly...
What anomalises gaseously.

The First One
Member # 35

Damn, I never find anything I want there. . . glad to help though. 8)

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps