Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Transformers on TV

Author Topic: Transformers on TV
bryce
Anointed Class of 2003
Member # 42

- posted      Profile for bryce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My school has the cartoon network. I know that a while back the Cartoon Network was showing the Transformers. Are they still on, when?

------------------
It's all about the Pentiums, Baby!
"I'm down with Bill Gates, I call him Money for short
I phone him up at home and I make him do my tech support"

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Cartoon Network never showed the original series to my knowledge, although the Sci-fi Channel did. Either way, it's not on these days.

------------------
Frank's Supernifty Page

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Seconds that *

------------------
Darlene: I read a lot of science fiction.
Herbert: Bless you, my child.
Kay: The world needs more people like you.

-Deep Space Nine, "Far Beyond the Stars."

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've found that sci-fi fares (the smaller ones) are a haven for Transformer tapes. At least 20 eps were released on tape (over here in the UK at least) and many tapes are going for less than a fiver. Check over there, you might find stuff.

And on a related note, I've finally seen the conclusion to Other Voices (or Visits, the season 2 one), after 2 and a half months. And I've seen Bad Spark. And I love Rampage's voice. That is all.

Now I've just gotta wait another 2 months to see the uncut versions, and to see The Agenda...

------------------
"Ray...the next time someone asks you if you're a god you say 'Yes!'"
-Winston Zeddmore

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps