Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » bsg 2x15 - Scar $$$$$ (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: bsg 2x15 - Scar $$$$$
Kazeite
Member # 970

- posted      Profile for Kazeite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was a fine beer mug... I want one [Cool]
B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay. YOU go fight Kat for it.
Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by B.J.:
I thought it was kind of interesting that Starbuck was drunk and on the receiving end of a punch from a lower ranking person, just the opposite of her position in the miniseries.

B.J.

Allot of the Starbuck/Kat scenes seamed to be intentionally drawing a parallel to how SB & Tigh interact. I was surprised they didn't bring him into this story, though perhaps that would have been a little too predictable.

As for the rover, yeah I instantly recognised that as the one from the old series and I've only seen the pilot twice and a handful of eps, so you can be pretty sure.
Not that this would be the first time they've reused an old design (at least as inspiration), indeed I think the mining ship itself looks like one of the old rag-tag fleet.

Is anyone else glad they've kept the Pegasus around beyond the Cain arc? I'm glad to see they continue to avoid the usual predictable plot devices and have actual lasting changes...even if they're probably going to blow it up sooner or later.
It reminds me of one of the (very many) things that disappointed me about Voyager. That is the two parter with the Equinox, I mean imagine how much more interesting the show could have been if they'd kept that ship around and not destroyed it after 2 episodes? Nice to know Ron Moore and his crew have more backbone when it comes to this brand of storytelling.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(Or even just showed us some of the surviving Equinox crew again.)
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps