Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Beast Machines (Transformers)$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Author Topic: Beast Machines (Transformers)$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Brown_supahero
Member # 83

- posted      Profile for Brown_supahero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw Beast Machines for the first time, not seeing the last episode of Beast Wars I was amazed to see that Only Optimus, Cheetor, Rattrap and Black Arachnia were the only ones to survive. (The killed off Rhinox, those bastards). On there way back to Cybertron, thier bodies were back to its original settings, and were thrown forward in time, where Megatron took over cybertron and Killed off almost all of the transformers. Now poplulated by Vehicons, the maximals find the oricle that change thier bodies, where transforming does not become instentaneous.

The graphics of the show was defintely better but more cheezy, (Look what they have done to rattrap.)

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, a lot of people kicked the bucket in the last few episodes.

$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
The dead list:

Tarantulus: Killed in "Other Victories." Possessed by aliens, then blown up by his own device.

Depth Charge & Rampage: Both killed in "Nemesis, Part One." Depth Charge killed Rampage by driving an energon shard right through his spark. The resulting explosion also killed Depth Charge.

Tigerhawk: Killed in "Nemesis, Part Two." Got blown to bits by the Nemesis. He put up a good fight, though.

Inferno & Quickstrike: Killed in "Nemesis, Part Two." The pair, attempting to find a new base for the Predacons, got blown up by the Nemesis as well.

Dinobot II: Killed in "Nemesis, Part Two." Following Rampage's destruction, he became good and helped fight Megatron, but went down with the ship.

Three characters survived Beast Wars, but didn't get to Beast Machines:

Rhinox & Silverbolt: Their fate is unknown. They got off Earth along with the rest of the Maximals, but don't show up in Beast Machines...

Waspinator: Waspinator has a happy ending at last. Tired of getting blown up all the time, he leaves the Predacons. We last see him as ruler of the early humans, left behind on Earth.

------------------
"Alright... Who wrote 'Beavis and Butthead rule' on the back of my skull?"

- Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Star Trek Parody, The Critic

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rhinox gets killed off? I hope not... he's my favorite guy!! Oh well, we don't have any stations that cover the show up here at the Uni... *sighs*

Anyone see Rhinox the toy? I've been trying to buy him.

------------------
"Freedom is best, I tell thee true, of all things to be won. Then never live within the bond of slavery, my son." - The real William Wallace

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, we don't know if Rhinox is dead or not. As I said, he was alive and well at the end of Beast Wars, but has disappeared before Beast Machines. Bob Skir, one of the head honchos for the new series, has said we'll find out what happened to him and Silverbolt at some point.

------------------
"Alright... Who wrote 'Beavis and Butthead rule' on the back of my skull?"

- Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Star Trek Parody, The Critic

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps