Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » If anyone Cares about the Warlock (ship from B5) (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: If anyone Cares about the Warlock (ship from B5)
HMS White Star
Member # 174

- posted      Profile for HMS White Star     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is a link to an offical Warlock model, in was made for the now defuct Sierra B5 video game.

Wait, I need to get it when I am home, because now I am off site, it will be up in an hour or two, sorry .

------------------
HMS White Star (your local friendly agent of Chaos and a d*mn lucky b*st*rd:-) )

Dan
Member # 129

- posted      Profile for Dan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here, I'll save you the trouble (pics embedded):

Feel better? And yes, this is the actual honenst to God, Netter Digital mesh (confirmed by both Stuart Compton of the Flight Sim and Tim Earls, the guy who designed it as was the Visual FX Art Director for B5 Season 5 to now. He's oddly enough now the a Set Designer for Voyager).

------------------
Daniel Henderson
Senior Babylon 5/Crusade Editor
http://www.myrkr.com

Contributing Writer
Beyond Babylon
http://www.b5mg.com/Beyond_Babylon

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not bad. Now, imagine a cross between this and the White Star. . . THAT is what the Excalibur should have looked like.

------------------
"The next time the workplace seems especially hectic, remind yourself it could be worse: you could have two-dozen sharp-toothed creatures chewing on your nipples." - James Lileks

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm. There was an Omega called the Damocles.

Any images of the engines?

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"Yes, I routinely run any car with Canadian plates off the road. It makes it easier to yank them out, blind them, and put them to work in my underground salt mine." - Simon Sizer

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What are those symbols next to the EA sign?

------------------
You know, when Comedy Central asked us to do a Thanksgiving episode, the first thought that went through my mind was, "Boy, I'd like to have sex with Jennifer Aniston."

-Trey Parker, co-creator of South Park

Dan
Member # 129

- posted      Profile for Dan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Frank: Use your imagination. They're plain Omega/Nova engines (no extra lasers, though).

Liam: Numbers.

------------------
Daniel Henderson

Contributing Writer
Beyond Babylon

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liam, it says WL on the left - I guess for Warlock and a '24' on the right...

------------------
"All is full of love, all around you" - Bj�rk

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you, your majesty's ship! I have vaccuumed the web for warlock-pics. Now I am a happy camper.

------------------
-You're crazy!!!
-Funny, I thought I was pisces!

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan: The engines looked different in CtA and "Each Night I Dream of Home." Here are some images.

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"Yes, I routinely run any car with Canadian plates off the road. It makes it easier to yank them out, blind them, and put them to work in my underground salt mine." - Simon Sizer

Dan
Member # 129

The engins look different from Call, but the engines are the same from Each Night. Remember, the 5th and 6th engine can't be seen from that view because they're set on the structure a ways back.

------------------
Daniel Henderson

Contributing Writer
Beyond Babylon

HMS White Star
Member # 174

- posted      Profile for HMS White Star     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Nimrod should have asked me I actually have some nice screen caps of Warlock on my compy since February (maybe March). Anyway the Warlock is one of my favorite ships I was able to screen caps at a time when no one else had them on the web (or I couldn't find them, now it virtually a contest of who can get there screen caps up first, which I normally lose).

------------------
HMS White Star (your local friendly agent of Chaos and a d*mn lucky b*st*rd:-) )

Nim
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well with this we won't need screencaps anymore, will we?

------------------
-You're crazy!!!

Nim
Member # 205

Has the warlock ever used that lance thingy under the chin or is it just another sensor instrument?

------------------
-You're crazy!!!

HMS White Star
Member # 174

It's a sensor I bet.

------------------

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was hopeing someone had the "Crusade" pics of the Foxfire. Should have known Frank would have them.

------------------
Outside of a dog, a book is a mans best friend. Inside of a dog, it's to dark to read. Groucho Marx

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps