Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Star Wars » I'm not wondering but asking (Page 4)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: I'm not wondering but asking
Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, Dr. Saxton determined in conversations with comic artists like Cam Kennedy that they do in fact try to draw all-new ships...it's their job to be creative, after all.

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"There are also the diphthongs ae and oe, with no English counterparts; Tolkien actually suggests substituting ai and oi if you don't care about such details...but anyone reading this document probably does care about the details." - Sindarin information

MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah. I see where you're going. But I still like praise.

------------------
"We have to get drunk immediately."----Gattaca

[This message has been edited by MIB (edited May 19, 2001).]

IP: Logged
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That sounds good, Frank.
But tell me then, why don't those artists make notes of their "creations" somewhere and keep track of them (dareIsay label them?) so that Saxton doesn't have to keep up the "unknown SD-type 7, slightly less bulbous sensor domes now" work? :-)

------------------
"Babies haven't any hair;
old men's heads are just as bare;
between the cradle and the grave
lies a haircut and a shave."

Samuel Hoffenstein

akb1979
Just loves those smilies!
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear MIB,

Thank you very much for your summaries to the Star Wars starfighters. I would like you to know that I appreciate the time and effort you took to type them up and add them to the discussion board, especially the E-, K- and T-wings as I have very little information on them (especially the latter two).

Once again, thank you. Oh and if you feel like doing the same for any other craft from the Star Wars universe, you will have my support (i.e. I shall read whatever you type).

Regards

AKB1979

(There, how's that my friend?)

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nimrod: Why would they?

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"There are also the diphthongs ae and oe, with no English counterparts; Tolkien actually suggests substituting ai and oi if you don't care about such details...but anyone reading this document probably does care about the details." - Sindarin information

Nim
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PROFESSIONAL COURTESY????

------------------

Samuel Hoffenstein

Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kissing Butt now are we?

Saxton will label a different ship that it the bridge its slightly taller than the first one, however the ships creators just draw randonly ships to make it "filler" in fleet scenes.

------------------
The whole concept of Survivor is get your average Joe and put him/her on the show and see how they react. Afterwards even though they did not win they make money by appearing on shows. There is no point in having to win a million dollars! They will make that amount in 2 months after appearing on 100 different shows!

Nim
Member # 205

Kissing butt??? How the hell did you extract THAT from my post????
I claimed that they needed to add professional courtesy to their work, not that I praise them for it.

Actually I can't say much about SW-comics, good or bad, my brother has just started buying some, like "SW: Bounty Hunters" and "Adventures of Aurra Sing".

------------------

Samuel Hoffenstein

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps