Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Star Wars » Anyone Know when the next book is going to be released?

Author Topic: Anyone Know when the next book is going to be released?
Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been waiting to see what happens to Jacen Solo since the last book(can't remember name) the evil dudes put out a bounty of sorts on him, if he went to them they'd leave the rest alone sorta thing, i just wanna know when it's going to be released, I also don't think that a nine year old Anakin skywalker could build a protocol droid by himself even if he has the force. WHAT WAS LUCAS SMOKIN? a nine year old kid? A 14 year old queen? musta been tryin to market it to kidz.

------------------
he who laughs last....thinks slowest

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dark Tide and Agents of Chaos....
I keep check B & N, but now luck....

------------------
"One's ethics are determined by what we do when no one is looking" Nugget
Star Trek: Gamma Quadrant
Star Trek: Legacy
Read them, rate them, got money, film them

"...and I remain on the far side of crazy, I remain the mortal enemy of man, no hundred dollar cure will save me..." WoV

Soontir_Fel
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The next Star Wars book in 'The New Jedi Order' series is 'Edge of Victory I: Conquest' by Greg Keyes. I'm reading it now, and it's pretty good.

$ not really

$ not really

$ not really

$ not really

$ not really

Anakin races back to Yavin 4 to save the Jedi academy. The Peace Brigade are on their way and the Yuuzhan Vong can't be far behind. Talon Karrde returns to help as well as a few other characters from the Junior JK and Young JK series.

------------------
"There will be a substantial reward for the one who finds the Millennium Falcon. You are free to use any methods necessary, but I want them alive. No disintegrations."

-Lord Darth Vader (Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back)

IP: Logged
Teelie
Member # 280

- posted      Profile for Teelie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have it but not read it yet. I will be soon.
Does anyone know when Balance Point comes out in paperback? It's the only one I don't have yet and I want the paperback; the hardcover is too expensive for my tastes.

------------------
I knew a blonde that was so stupid that she studied for a blood test.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps