Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Star Wars » The original...

Author Topic: The original...
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was anyone annoyed that they got rid of the original Ewok song for the special editions at the end of ROTJ!?!

I LOVED THAT SONG!

Its not even on the bloody SE soundtrack. The Star Wars SE Soundtrack has a lot of 'bonus' material.

Andrew

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not really. Besides, if I ever want to see it, I can just toss my "pre-SE" copy in the LD player

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The "yub-dub" song!?!?! Uhhh, no, I don't miss it. I like the new one better even though Lando appears to be dancing around to his own tune...

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's because Lando's a cool guy who goes against the mainstream. Rock on, Lando!

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

EdipisReks
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
personally, i wish that we had seen the ewoks wiped out by debris from the death star at the end of ROTJ. i hate the ewoks quite a bit. at least they fit into the story somewhat locically, unlike someone else we know and love.

--jacob

IP: Logged
Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YOu got your wish... sort of. People with waaaay too much time on their hands have analyzed all the visual evidence in RotJ and there's an article on the ecological devastation of Endor in the Technical Commentaries section of theforce.net.

And also, in the second X-Wing book, when certain members of Rogue Squadron are on Coruscant undercover, they hit the Imperial Museum. In the section on the galactic civil war, they find an account of the Battle of Endor. Included in the display are a couple of stuffed examples of "Ewok species -- now extinct".

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still wish they'd kept them as Wookiees, as in the early drafts...

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

Bryan
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AndrewR:
Was anyone annoyed that they got rid of the original Ewok song for the special editions at the end of ROTJ!?!

Nope. The 'Yub Yub' song was okay, but I like the Ewok Celebration music a lot better.

IP: Logged

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps