Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Star Wars » Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The SERIES (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The SERIES
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The format will be serialized shorts to keep with the Star Wars Serial motif. These will not be half hour adventures, but more in the line of short films. These animated shorts will play inbetween two regular half hour cartoons in a fixed slot.
Ain't-It-Cool-News
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the vein of "Ewoks" and "Droids"?

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm thinking CGI.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

EdipisReks
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm hoping it's the same quality as the holiday special.
IP: Logged
Free ThoughtCrime America
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Free ThoughtCrime America     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is why I call Harry a "Big Cheeto".
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are going to be, what, five to ten minutes long each?

But: the guy with the name I can't possibly spell from some of the best cartoons ever is in on it!

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Launchpad McQuack?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Free ThoughtCrime America     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tex Avery isn't hard to spell. Neither is Paul Dini. So I assume that you mean somebody else.
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That Sergei Tartakovsky Communist fellow, maybe.
Member # 480

Ah, he is good, too. I wasn't thinking about current hits.

Samurai Jack is cooler than it should be, I must say.

I almost rented the Powerpuff Girls Movie. I'm crazy like that. Right now, I wish I had.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mabye the Southpark guys will get it. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

EdipisReks
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
too bad the fucker abandoned Dexter.
IP: Logged
Intruder1701
Member # 880

- posted      Profile for Intruder1701     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hopefully, it wont be ruined like they did those animated Star Trek episodes. *shudder*
Mucus
Member # 24

- posted      Profile for Mucus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Abbadon:
Mabye the Southpark guys will get it. [Big Grin]

Oh my God! They killed Jedi! Those bastards!
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Free ThoughtCrime America:

I almost rented the Powerpuff Girls Movie. I'm crazy like that. Right now, I wish I had.

You should. The interviews on the DVD alone are worth the price. Hilarity ensues.

The internet response to this seems to be threefold:

1/ Gennedy rules!
2/ Gennedy sux! Craig rules!
3/ I hate cartoons.
4/ I think they should give Star Wars a rest. People aren't as interested in the prequel as if they'd left it longer, and it ruins continuity. Lucus and McCullum should be fired as soon as possible, cause I hate them.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps