Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Star Wars » I'm going to ...

Author Topic: I'm going to ...
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
... pee myself!

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um... it's a lego AT-AT... what's funny? I mean, granted, I find the whole concept of constructing what are supposed to be sophisticated military machines out of plastic blocks, in general, amusing. But am I missing something?

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, see, there have been rumors for the past year or so that Lego was going to put out an AT-AT, but they all got squashed ... and now there's proof of it! Plus, they're doing a Hailfire droid! I'm so excited.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH MY GOD!

I better find out when those things are coming to Canada. (I hope) Y'know, out of all the star wars ships I've tried to build out of basic lego (not succesfully) I never even thought of trying to build the walkers. That's hot

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Da Bang,

Lego hasn't "officially" announced either the AT-AT or the Hailfire droid. They'll probably be unveiled at the February Toy Show. But, here are some links to keep you covered:

www.fbtb.net (for the latest in Lego Star Wars news)

Dave's AT-AT

Maybe, when I move, I'll build a Hoth diorama ... it'd be nice [Smile]

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
14+...

Are you old enough to play with those sharp blockes???

And, now, to be silly, have you ever built anything out of those huge ones, with the 2.5 inch pegs? I had gotten a couple of buckets of them for my son when he was 1 or 2, he loved stacking them up higher than he was tall....

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crap... these AT-ATs are going to $$$et me back further in my insatiable quest to obtain every major classic trilogy LEGO product.
Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. I want that guys AT-AT. It's frickin awesome!

The guys X-wing model is nice too.

Anyone know how they keep the legos together at Lego Land? Do they glue them or just leave them freestanding? Cause it would seem pretty easy to grab a couple pocket-fulls while one was visiting that place. I'm just curious.

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

Intruder1701
Member # 880

- posted      Profile for Intruder1701     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who in their right mind would want to shoplift Legos. What? Are you going to keep going back everyday untill you have enough peices to build whatever it is you are building?

--------------------
"Who cares if we bomb a few hospitals, it just means we got them a second time" Warrant Officer Robert Clift, CVN-71 OEF

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Go to here to get all the pieces you'll EVER need!

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps