Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Star Wars » GenCon Pictures with the Ladies of Star Wars... (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: GenCon Pictures with the Ladies of Star Wars...
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh... and Ray Park too. It was a good day.

Shannon McRandle and I. The girl is Daniel Logan's (young Boba Fett's) sister:
 -

A couple other pics with Shannon:
http://lobotomy.pleh.net/~flareupload/uploads/226/Shan1.jpg
http://lobotomy.pleh.net/~flareupload/uploads/226/Shan2.jpg

Michonne Bourriague (Aurra Sing) and I:
 -

And Ray Park:
 -

All were kind enough to sign my drawings. It was pretty slow on Sunday, and I maintain Shannon's site, so we got to hang out and chat with them all a little bit. It was really cool. All three were very nice.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://lobotomy.pleh.net/~flareupload/uploads/226/Shan1.jpg

There's an Alien chest-buster caption in here somewhere. . .

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool. And I notice that you're smiling very brightly. Lucky dog.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Griffworks
Member # 1014

- posted      Profile for Griffworks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I gots to ask: who is Shannon McRandle? Can't find anything on her at IMDb and I don't recall ever hearing of her. Is she an author or SW books, perhaps?
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ray Park is neat.

And Aban is one handsome fellow, I will tell you that right now.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shannon McRandle is a stunningly attractive woman and the reason that I so envy Aban Rune. Other than that, she's the model of the Star Wars character Mara Jade from something that isn't the movies.

And Ray Park kinda looks like Seth Green. Neato.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aban has now taken over Simon's old role of "Second sexiest mother fucker on this board".

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eh?
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Second? Behind "Strangest haired redface?"
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charles has not been sexy since the whole Jesus-style went out of fashion. With Jesus.

I was referring to me. As I recall, Seigy once called me the "sexiest creature he'd ever seen", and Jeff said "Liam is the gay man I'd fuck if I were gay. Which I'm not."

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Member # 239

At what point did "Strangest Haired Redface" not refer to you?
Guardian 2000
Member # 743

- posted      Profile for Guardian 2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] Is Michonne grabbing your ass? [Big Grin]

--------------------
. . . ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.

G2k's ST v. SW Tech Assessment

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lee:
There's an Alien chest-buster caption in here somewhere. . .

-
"Open your mind, Mr. Quaid..."

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shit! Even better. Why didn't I think of that one?

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Open your mind, Mr. Quaid..." I spit Gatoraide on myself...

If Michonne were grabbing anything of mine, I'd have a whole different expression. Mostly because everything was sunburnt. She has her hand on my back. I gotta say, though, if I were in her shoes, I wouldn't come within a foot of some of the goons who come up to her. Including me. But she just rocks... she's nice to everyone.

Shannon posed as Mara Jade on the Decipher role playing game card and again on Wizards of the Coast's new card. And yes, as I've mentioned, in addition to being very nice and personable, both of the ladies are extremely attractive. So Aban was pretty happy that day.

I never knew I had such potential as a homosexual. Is it the sunburn? Or the fact that my eyebrows blend into my skull?

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps