Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Star Wars » It's That Time Again

Author Topic: It's That Time Again
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NEW LEGO STAR WARS RELEASES!

(some newer than others) ...

-

-

4500 Rebel Snowspeeder
213pcs $19.99
The newly designed speeder appears to come with the same minifigs as the original set; Luke and Dak are listed and I'm trying to verify the Hoth Trooper. - fbtb.com

-

4501 Mos Eisley Cantina
193pcs $29.99
The cantina itself is nothing more than the alcove where the Rodian meets his fate; set includes Luke, Ben, Han, Greedo and a Sandtrooper. But that's not what gets you excited over this set - there's a dewback that ROCKS . . . and a newly designed Landspeeder in here too . . . - fbtb.com

-

4502 X-Wing Fighter
Also a redesigned X-Wing fighter, complete with Dagobah seaweed and Yoda's hut.

-

10129 UCS Snowspeeder
Due to be available here in the States between mid to late October, this 1,457 piece set (pay attention to that piece count - this is larger than the X-Wing and almost twice the size of the TIE Interceptor) will sell for $129.99. It is a LEGOShop.com /S@H exclusive. - fbtb.com

I don't have the product information for it, but there's also a Cloud City diorama featuring Lando, available this month (should be, anyway). Next summer there will be another redesign: a new Millennium Falcon.

Big Picture, part of Cloud City, and great shot of the New Falcon - she's a sexy ship!

Lastly: a trifecta, new Vader tie, plus two other TIEs. Yeah.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, I have to get a Boba Fett minifig, and I want a stormtrooper riding a. . . whatever that is. I don't imagine we'll be seeing a LEGO bantha anytime soon.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a Dewback.

There's still time for a Bantha - Lego's Star Wars license doesn't expire for another four years.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Han looks pretty happy considering he's about to blow Greedo away. [Wink]
Mabye this is part of Lucasfilm's "revamping" of the original trilogy:
Not only does Greedo not shoot first, now Han and him hug and make up...

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*L*

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps