Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Star Wars » $$$ - Episode III Opening Crawl Reveiled!

Author Topic: $$$ - Episode III Opening Crawl Reveiled!
The Vorlon
Member # 52

- posted      Profile for The Vorlon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From Starwars.com:

-

--------------------
Sheridan: "Well, as answers go, short, to the point, utterly useless and totally consistant with what I've come to expect from a Vorlon..."
Kosh: "Good."
Sheridan: "I REALLY hate it when you do that..."
Kosh: "Good."

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So it looks like the action will start off with Obi-Wan and Anakin going after Grievous. I wonder if that means Grievous will be taken out early on.

We know form the animated series, of course, that some of the Jedi have already met up with him...

My guess is that this kidnapping and subsequent rescue will be how Anakin makes himself Palpatines right hand man and will eventually set the stage for him taking out Dooku.

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really think that first paragraph needs work. It just doesn't seem to flow right.

And besides, are we actually going to see any "heroes" on the side of the Seperatists? In Attack of the Clones, we just had Evil Sith Lord Dooku, his alliance of greedy trade organizations, and their droid armies. Same with the Clone Wars cartoon mini-series.

--------------------
"Kirito? I killed a thing and now it says I have XPs! Is that bad? Am I dying?"

-Asuna, Episode 2, Sword Art Online Abridged

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
War!
Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is it good for?

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arms dealers?

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Say it again!

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One also wonders how a giant e-vil droid could "sneak" into Palpatine's office without meeting heavy resistance. The answer is that Palpatine obviously set the whole thing up, but would people really be dumb enough to believe this?

It'd be like saying a bear snuck into the white house and kidnapped the president, then got away and is being pursued by two secret service agents.

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Grievous sweeps in. The crawl doesn't say anything about sneaking.
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps he was disguised as a janitor droid?

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

Ahh.... I stand corrected. Well, at least that makes more sense.
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I put my bro and sis-in-law through the Gauntlet this evening; Nausicaa of the Valley of the Winds, TPM and AOTC, on a widescreen projector. They'll be feeling this one for a while.
It's so strange though, how I experience a movie differently when I'm showing it to someone. I pay much more attention to the details, discovering new things here and there.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of Grievous, to see how they've made him out.

Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The crawl's been reveiled, but when will it be revealed? [Big Grin]

--------------------
Meh

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nim':
Well I put my bro and sis-in-law through the Gauntlet this evening; Nausicaa of the Valley of the Winds, TPM and AOTC, on a widescreen projector. They'll be feeling this one for a while.

Much like salmonella poisioning. [Wink]

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps