Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Star Wars » Star Wars: Revelations ... a darn good looking fan movie

Author Topic: Star Wars: Revelations ... a darn good looking fan movie
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://panicstruckpro.com/revelations/video/web_trailer_II_larger.mov

Shannon McRandle is attending the premiere of this movie in Maryland and, while putting the appearance up on her site, I watched the trailer for it. The acting isn't half bad and the special effects (most of them) look to be top notch. Who knows how well they'll hold up on the big screen... but I'm fairly impressed.

The group that put it together is sceening the thing in an actual theater and doing a whole premiere event for it. Gotta give them snaps for the effort.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Epoch
Geology Rocks
Member # 136

- posted      Profile for Epoch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uh wow, that was impressive.

--------------------
The Poster formally known as Tec.

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um, wow... somone finally replied [Smile]

I really thought it was good for a fan movie. And with Shannon at the premiere, that's sure to be good as well.

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to applaud them for the special effects, as for the acting well...

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps