Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Star Wars » STAND BACK! More EpIII SPOILERS$$$

Author Topic: STAND BACK! More EpIII SPOILERS$$$
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here.
You'll have to scroll down a bit to see all of them.

Of particular intrest is a pair of globular floating senators and a niiice pic of the medical droids building Vader.
Looks like Anakin loses his left arm from the elbow down during the fight with Obi-Wan.

Great shots of Sideous and of Sideous and Vader together.

...also intresting is something called Star Wars: Tyderium that's coming to TV.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
boy, anakin gets super crispy.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I met a guy last week who had read the entire script beforehand, I wanted to smack him in the mouth.
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yah... why bother to see the movie at that point?

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did anybody see all of the new star wars and star trek toys coming out. More useless crap for my room!
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

I saw a crap load of Ep 3 stuff at Target this week.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New Star Wars toys? Shocking!

On the other, non-sarcastic side, new Star Trek toys? Shocking. (Like, what? I would maybe buy one of those Borg Attack Fun Sets that I thought someone was coming out with, but then I was under the impression that the whole line had been pretty much abandoned.)

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw Episode III in Hollywood two weeks ago... that's even more shocking.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Zefram
Member # 1568

- posted      Profile for Zefram     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being foolish with money, I ended up with a bunch of Episode III merchandise shortly after it was released. Eight action figures, the Star Wars Saga edition of Trivial Pursuit, and a small stuffed Yoda for my daughter ended up setting me back about $100.

--------------------
"Having is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am glad Star Wars exists.
Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
new Star Trek toys? Shocking
yeah like the art asylum enterprise-e and some sweet looking die-cast models and bandai models
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egads! Another sighting!

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mars Needs Women:
quote:
new Star Trek toys? Shocking
yeah like the art asylum enterprise-e and some sweet looking die-cast models and bandai models
THey are not actually die-cast: only their stands are metsl" they rest in bueatiful plastic that can be chopped and used to make new ship designs, like this one I made for kitting. (a seriously enlarged photo there: the model is only ablut 3" long.)

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps