Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Star Wars » Let's have a Jedi Christmas!

Author Topic: Let's have a Jedi Christmas!
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bring before you the dark side of Star Wars, no pun intended. As Liam can tell you, when SW goes for bizarreness, it goes all out.

But the TV special was not the worst of it.

I present two tracks from the Star Wars Christmas album.

C-3PO teaches R2 how to sing.

What do you get a Wookie for Christmas?

Do not click on either of those if you have a heart condition or a history of mental instability. I'm serious. These will not play nice with your psyche.

------------------
"Something I can't comprehend. Something so complex and couched in its equation. So dense that light cannot escape from."
--
Soul Coughing

[This message has been edited by Sol System (edited August 28, 1999).]

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, and I would be remiss if I failed to include a clip of Princess Leia herself singing the theme from Star Wars.

Danger. Severe danger.

------------------
"Something I can't comprehend. Something so complex and couched in its equation. So dense that light cannot escape from."
--
Soul Coughing

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

Ok, so none of those links work. Fine, don't cooperate! Stupid internet. I'm going home.

Er...just go to the site and see if you can dig around and find them or something.

*sigh*

------------------
--
Soul Coughing

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

Come on people, this is comedy!

------------------
--
Soul Coughing

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Comedy and Star Wars do not mix. Have you seen Jar-Jar?

I should say, as an owner of the Star Wars holiday special, that you should never look upon it with sober eyes, for your brain will melt. The Leia singing bit isn't even the worst of it. The trully bad part is...Chewie STILL doesn't get a medal!

BTW, if anyones desperate to see the Holiday special, you could try asking me. It'd cost you for P&P mind you.

------------------
"Ray...the next time someone asks you if you're a god you say 'Yes!'"
-Winston Zeddmore

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

Well, you took it a bit better than most. Lee damned me to eternal hellfire for letting him hear those clips.

About the special...hmm...I'm very tempted. Would our VCR's be compatible?

------------------
--
Soul Coughing

HMS White Star
Member # 174

- posted      Profile for HMS White Star     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They weren't that bad...why would lie to you...O because there a Stormtrooper with a blaster to my head that might be the reason

No seriously they weren't really good by I have heard worse, like the Spice Girls, Hanson, all the boy bands and other bubble gum groups. I just concider this stuff super bubble gum.

------------------
HMS White Star (your local friendly agent of Chaos:-) )

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
on the subjects of "Stars Wars" and "Christmas," keep in mind that Christmas Day is just around the corner (I expect local retauilers to put up the snowmen and reindeer the day after Halloween, this year.)

Think the merchandising of The Phantom Menace was shameless back in May? Way until November.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most half-decent video recorders over here can play NTSC or PAL tapes with equal aplomb. Check to see if yours can. If it can't, I might still be able to get it converted.

If you live in the UK (or Australia. Or anywhere remotely civilised that isn't in North America, it'll be even easier for you to witness the TRUE Episode V.

------------------
"Why can we never meet anyone nice?"
"Why can we never meet anyone who can shoot straight?"
-Lister and the cat

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps