Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Star Wars » Jar Jar a definite

Author Topic: Jar Jar a definite
Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Be prepared this time....

The official STARWARS website reports Jar Jar Binks (Ahmed Best) will definitely star in STAR WARS II. Natalie Portman and Ewan McGregor are also confirmed to return. http://www.starwars.com

------------------
Calvin: "I'm a man of few words."
Hobbes: "Maybe if you read more, you'd have a larger vocabulary."
Federation Starship Datalink - Now with a pop-up on every page...damn you Tripod!

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it was part of their original deals, that they had to agree to appear in all three.

------------------
Remo Williams: "Chiun, you're amazing!"
Chiun: "No! I am BETTER than that!"

- Remo: Unarmed and Dangerous (1986)

Starfleet Weapons & Tactics

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe we can watch Jar Jar Binks have a death scene while being crushed by a falling meteor? "Meesa no seesa that."

Attacked by, and killed in a swarm of Killer Bees?? "Beesa makea Jar Jar Binks all dead."

There are many, many more.

------------------
Thank God that we live in a country so hysterical over crime that a 10 yr old child can tried as an adult.
~C. Mongomery Burns

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, and I never thought I'd say this, but I've started to like the little bastard. It started when they made fun of him in "South Park". Y'know, with Jakov, the jackoffosaurus. And even for those of you who hate him, it's not like you don't forget about him as soon as the next action-packed scene enters.

I mean, there are more serious issues to contemplate about Ep.II than how to get a funnier sidekick, right?

Ah, forget it.

------------------
-You are crazy.
-I thought I was pisces.

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey! I like JarJar... you guys always get lost in the true meaning of Star Wars... Be a kid for a couple of hours and just enjoy it!!

Geez, you'd think you'd take it as serious as Star Trek...

------------------
"Goverment exists to serve, not to lead. We do not exist by its volition, it exists by ours. Bear that in mind when you insult your neighbors for refusing to bow before it." - Jeffrey Richman, UB student

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to bet my two Canadian pennies that Jar Jar will become a Jedi in the next movie.

And ultimately lead to the downfall of the Jedi itself.......

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps