Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Star Wars » Star Wars meets X-Files

Author Topic: Star Wars meets X-Files
Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SCULLY A JEDI?
A reliable spy at DARK HORIZONS reports Gillian Anderson may be taking a part in Star Wars II, which George Lucas is said to still be writing:
"I asked her if the following were true," reports the spy, "According to rumor, Gillian would be playing a Jedi Council Member who is newly appointed to the Council and was trained by Qui-Gon (and may have been more to him). As I asked her this, she just smiled and didn't say a word! She did say she though she would be filming a movie outside the United States around the time Episode II will be shot Then she said she would not be replacing Jodie Foster in HANNIBAL, as her
X-FILES contract currently states that she cannot play
an FBI Agent in any other film as this would be in conflict of interest with her character on The X-FILES."

- ZENertainment #367

Yes it's just a rumor, but I thought I'd just pass it along.

------------------
Calvin: "I'm killing time while I wait for life to shower me with meaning and happiness"
Hobbes: "I hope you're comfy."
Federation Starship Datalink - Starship site of the new millennium.

Gepta001
Member # 231

- posted      Profile for Gepta001     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the Gillian Anderson as a Jedi rumour, come on you guys, this is obviously a fans wet dream, it is not true!!

As for her to play FBI agent Clarice Starling, yes that does make sense that she might have something in her contract like that, but, and this is just a fan's what if, wouldn't it be cool if they did a cross over between silence of the lambs, and the x-files, and Gillian Anderson would actually play Agent Scully taking the place of Agent Starling in the Hannible movie?

-Marc

------------------
funniest TV quote.....

"A small penis is a clean penis"
-Matt Real World Hawaii

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would certainly be...interesting. But Anthony Hopkins would personally come by your house and remove your limbs for suggesting it, I think.

------------------
"20th Century, go to sleep."
--
R.E.M.

Gepta001
Member # 231

- posted      Profile for Gepta001     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it was written well, Hopkins would love it!!

------------------
funniest TV quote.....

"A small penis is a clean penis"
-Matt Real World Hawaii

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uh...if you say so.

------------------
"20th Century, go to sleep."
--
R.E.M.

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would Gillian Anderson have Leia hair?

------------------
"All the lonely people, where do they all come from" - Eleanor Rigby, The Beatles.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps