Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » DANGER: Cuteness alert! (Page 4)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: DANGER: Cuteness alert!
Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nimrod:
Platypii look like they are babies their whole lives. Small and fuzzy, I never thought they'd be so cute until I saw them on TV. I doubt they could be succesfully domesticated, though.

Just so you know, Platypii have sharp venomous barbs on thier hind feet, that allow them to kick and cause very painful wounds. i don;t think it's life threatening, i saw it on discovery channel so it's true.

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess when you look like a platypus, you gotta have some sort of payback. . .

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah. warthogs have sharp tusks. alligators bite your limbs off. and platypii try to spear you with horrendously painful toxins.

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, I finally got around to it while taking pictures of my car, and here it is. A picture of my cat, Sadie. That's my mom in the background for any of you getting ideas...

I also got a picture of the "Thing that chases the cat" (AKA The Dog) if anyone wants those...

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oooh... Calico...
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pwoar! That's a nice pussy.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love pussies.

*knows that's going to be taken the wrong way and just doesn't quite care right now*

--------------------
'Your spirit will always be the light that guides me... that guides me forever...' - Whispers

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does Charles know that you take pussies the wrong way?

Does that work?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Steph: In this thread, of course it will be taken the wrong way. People will think you're talking about cats. :-)
MaGiC
tutis per veneficus
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for MaGiC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have one thing to say.....

CAT CURRY!

--------------------
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride"

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about a Cat Jal Frezi, the spiciness will really bring out the texture in the food. A Dupiaza will be good too. Anyone want to donate a cat?
Lee
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*taps foot*

--------------------

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

I think we can take that as an offer from Lee.

--------------------

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
::ahem:: Don't eat the cats. I will get mad. Very mad. And when I'm mad, I do very bad things. VERY bad things, indeed.
Lee
Member # 393

Right now I'm not happy. I'm not happy AT ALL. My girlfriend's lodger was supposed to be in last night to feed the cats. If she wasn't gonna be, she could have called, and we'd have stayed there last night. But no, and so when Kate got home tonight she found the kitten had been in by herself for 24 hours without food. I am fucking furious.

--------------------

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps