Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » DANGER: Cuteness alert! (Page 3)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: DANGER: Cuteness alert!
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The strange thing is, she doesn't meow yet. She opens her mouth, goes through the motions, but nothing comes out. We know she can make noise because we heard her in the car on the way home. She growls at Frazzle (Kate's cat) and squeaks when he gets to rough in playing with her. Last night we came up with the theory she was deaf, but it looks like she might just have been ignoring us. . . pestiferous pussycat!

I don't care if she is deaf or mute, we still love her; the problem is, we'll never be able to let her out as a car will have her in 10 seconds flat.

Oh, well. More photos on the way soon. 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that's a smart move. I take my cat out for walks every now and then, especially when we go out to the house in the country. But he is essentially an indoors cat.
If you only have one cat it will bond more with you than if you have two, who hang out with eachother much more. And if it's neutered it will both live longer and feel better during "spring time".

Of course, sometimes I also feel it would've been nice if my cat'd had the opportunity to have some kittens of his own...

My Theo is a very talkative cat, especially when trying to trick me into chasing him.
I don't know what it's called, but he often meows with his mouth closed, like when I surprise him with a pat when he's looking the other way, and it sounds like he uses vibrato in some way.

David Weber uses the expression "to bleek" often in his books, but I don't know exactly what it means...

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Lee
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More piccies!

http://www.leenet.demon.co.uk/Images/Boarskin.jpg
http://www.leenet.demon.co.uk/Images/Corkplay.jpg
http://www.leenet.demon.co.uk/Images/Filmstar.jpg
http://www.leenet.demon.co.uk/Images/Greeneye.jpg
http://www.leenet.demon.co.uk/Images/Headdown.jpg
http://www.leenet.demon.co.uk/Images/Plantpot.jpg
http://www.leenet.demon.co.uk/Images/Rugstare.jpg

--------------------

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
linenoyz
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my... That's the cutest thing I've seen in ages. I thought my new kitten was cute, but I think you beat him. His name is Entourage, and I just got him perhaps 3 weeks ago. He's 3 months old, so quite a big larger than Dizzy. However, since Enty juts happens to chase his tail so much, the name Dizzy might be more applicable for him.

My cat = Psychotic.

IP: Logged
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
too... much... sugary... cuteness...

must... remain in control... of... primal urges...

must... not say... AHHHHHHHH, HOW CUTE!

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure I trust the way the kitten is looking at that other cat's ass in the first pic... *L*
Daniel
Member # 453

- posted      Profile for Daniel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To quote a good friend, I think I need an insulin shot now. Too much sweetness. That kitten is absolutely adorable!

--------------------
"A celibate clergy is an especially good idea because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism."

-Eleanor Arroway, "Contact" by Carl Sagan

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Calling a cat Entourage is just unnecessarly cruel. All the other cats will take the piss out of it.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Lee
Member # 393

Keep your deviant urges to yourself, Timothy. She's looking at his tail, which twitches in a beguiling manner. She's learned better than to attack it, though.

--------------------

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll add to the cuteness alert. While cleaning out all the pictures I have for my home page, I discovered this picture of my sister's cat Tyler from a few years ago when he was but a wee little kitten:

Picture of Tyler

Also, Lee, I was re-reading one of your earlier posts in this thread about your kitten's meow. The silent meow is not an uncommon thing in kittens. One of my cats, Kalli, did the same thing as a kitten. In fact, we didn't hear her actually start meowing until she was about a year old.

Lee
Member # 393

Well, in the cat-carrier in the car yesterday, she was extremely vocal. Started out as a squeak, but was getting toward a near-perfect meow by the end.

Tyler, eh? I'm assuming he's turned into quite a fluffy little critter. Cute too. 8)

--------------------

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

Tyler is a cute little fuzzball. He's gotten MUCH better over the years; I need to find a recent of him. But he's a silver Himalayan Persian, and my sister and I decided that it's best to describe his fur as like a cotton ball only softer. While his thick soft hair and pleasing to pet, it's horrendous to try and clean up all the hair he sheds.

As an interesting aside, that picture of Tyler was before he became "less than a man." At that time, he'd play with anyone and anything. Then my mom and sister took him to Dr. Russell to be a fixed. He's the first cat I've ever known who's been fixed and realized his testicles were missing. Since then, he hates every single man that comes into the house (because the vet was a man) except for myself, my dad, and my sister's boyfriend. I can't believe he was able to deduce that a strange man stole his balls.

When my sister moved out, she took Tyler. Now Tyler needed some shots, so my mom and I got stuck taking him to the vet (the same one that robbed Tyler of his manliness). Tyler was NOT a happy kitty. He hissed and growled the whole time, attacked the cute young vet assistants, and it took one of the assistants and myself to hold the cat down as Dr. Russell injected him.

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What? Not one picture of Lee's girlfriend playing with Lee's pussy?

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

Lee
Member # 393

Er.

--------------------

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps